November 23, 2014 | 1036 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear 100% Natural Lash Boosting Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Lietuva

-1 star for taking a while to build some noticeable effect, yet, when you are done, the result is lovely. There is a trick to applying this mascara faster - always let each coat to dry out before applying another.
I like how easy it is to remove it in the evening, takes minimal effort.
Just wish the wand could pick up more product.
Overall, it is a great mascara and I plan on buying it in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

Terrible mascara. DO NOT buy this product if you have issues with smudging. I have oily skin and boy did this smudge..within 30 minutes I looked like a raccoon. I had a lot if faith in this because it was pricey ($15), sadly, it not hold a curl well, clumped and once again smudged terribly. there was also no "boost" or growth in my lashes whatsoever, I completely regret buying this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The positives about this mascara is that it separates your lashes and that is pretty much it. It doesn't give dramatic length or volume, I find the brush difficult to use. It smudges easily and by the end of the day you'll have raccoon eyes. Oh yeah the mascara smells too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was just not good! It smudged terribly and I never have those problems!! I felt like the formula never actually dried on my lashes...it stayed goopy and when I blinked my top and bottom lashes would stick together!! This a great concept but poor execution which is too bad because I do really like this brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Seriously not impressed at all. This took me a full 3 weeks to let it dry out enough to use it because it was so wet and now its ok but it never dries it seems on the lashes. It smudges and smears everywhere after its been on for an hour. It flaked as well. It made my lashes look great but that's about all it did.

I would not buy this again nor anything else for mascara from PF because I have heard this is a common issue with them all. For the price of this stuff, no thanks.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Gladetine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Its super super dry, so it clumps, and doesn't really do anything for my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smudges big time on me. Love the idea and price is good but it is going back to the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eh...not a bad mascara, though I think if you have short lashes, this will not do much for you. I have very long lashes and this just puts a slight emphasis on them. I do like the fact that it's organic. I put a bit of CG Clump Crusher on the ends of my lashes to feather them out a bit more. Not bad, but I might just skip this product next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by bonjus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging. Hate the product. It does NOTHING for my lashes. Not to much lengthening and ZERO volumizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by xocindytt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite mascara! It separates my lashes evenly and lengthens it a lot. I do notice my lashes getting longer and much more fuller after the first few weeks of using it. Plus, its organic!