January 29, 2015 | 1031 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear 100% Natural Lash Boosting Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 9:59:00 PM More reviews by youkilledmycat

I have to admit, for an organic mascara this does a pretty good job. I have used a few different mascaras, including Almay, Loreal, amd Maybelline, and of course Physicians formula organic doesn't compare to her. chemical-filled sister mascaras. I have relatively medium length, slightly curvy lashes that are blonde.

This mascara does add color-but nothing else on the first swipe. There's kind of a way to put on this type of mascara, and frankly, I don't always have the time.
I would advise curling your lashes beforehand if you use a lash curler. I don't, however this mascara likely wouldn't hold if you decided to curl after applying.
I then put on a first coat. It takes forever to dry, so after having applied one coat on one eye I then do the other, and usually by the time I'm done applying the coat the first eye is almost dry. I then use my fingers to curl my lashes, then waiting for them to dry as I do my lower lashes. I repeat with the upper lashes continuously until I have reached the desirable volume.

I does happen to smudge and melt very easily with the slightest touch or a little water. However, my lashes do not feel dry and crusty afterwards. If I am going somewhere for a long time, I us my Almay mascara, but otherwise I ten to use this when I go to short appointments.

For an organic mascara, it is a good eyes, and my eyes are not sensitive to it as they were to maybelline. The packaging is pretty good, but I fear I might poke my eye out at some point. I don't like the style of brush too well, it reminds me of the maybelline . Formula is very liquidy, and doesnt hold as well as I would like but that's alrgight. I may try a different of their organic options to see if I like anoter better than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2015 9:35:00 PM More reviews by BrandiMars

Looks really good when you first put it on, but never really dried so my lashes stuck together and stayed tacky all day. Used it once and threw it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 9:23:00 PM More reviews by miisorollinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just brought this yesterday. Before my go-to mascara was Maybelline's Full N Soft mascara which was an amazing mascara, however I wanted something more organic so I switched to this brand. I read the reviews before hand and was a little scared to buy since some of the reviews stated that it smudge a lot and did not add any volume/length and that it took forever to dry. So after wearing it at work today this is what I realized: 1) I had no smudging whatsoever (probably because I only apply it on my upper lashes not lower) and I asked about five different coworkers to just double check and the mascara wasn't all over my eyes. 2) it did give me length, sort of. I already have pretty long lashes (they touch my eyebrows) and using this mascara really does help emphasis them. My lashes look longer and the brush does do a good job separating and not clumping, which helps to emphasize my lashes. Also the color is a really nice black. So overall I really liked my first day using this mascara! I noticed some people wrote how it didn't curl their lashes (or hold the curl) and I think this actually did a pretty decent job holding my curl. It could also be that I blow dry my eyelash curler for a couple seconds before using... But at least the mascara was able to hold the curls created. I really am happy I brought this and I agree with another review, if you have long lashes this would probably be a good mascara for you because it really does emphasize the lashes that you already have. I'm very pleased and will update this in a month.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by alenastar90

Yes, this mascara dries very slowly and it smudges everywhere in the first 15 minutes but I found it useful to use lash primer before using this mascara. I personally use SUBVERSION by Urban Decay, that way this mascara dries up fast, stays on for over 12 hours and doesn't smudge. Hope this helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Lietuva

-1 star for taking a while to build some noticeable effect, yet, when you are done, the result is lovely. There is a trick to applying this mascara faster - always let each coat to dry out before applying another.
I like how easy it is to remove it in the evening, takes minimal effort.
Just wish the wand could pick up more product.
Overall, it is a great mascara and I plan on buying it in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

Terrible mascara. DO NOT buy this product if you have issues with smudging. I have oily skin and boy did this smudge..within 30 minutes I looked like a raccoon. I had a lot if faith in this because it was pricey ($15), sadly, it not hold a curl well, clumped and once again smudged terribly. there was also no "boost" or growth in my lashes whatsoever, I completely regret buying this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The positives about this mascara is that it separates your lashes and that is pretty much it. It doesn't give dramatic length or volume, I find the brush difficult to use. It smudges easily and by the end of the day you'll have raccoon eyes. Oh yeah the mascara smells too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was just not good! It smudged terribly and I never have those problems!! I felt like the formula never actually dried on my lashes...it stayed goopy and when I blinked my top and bottom lashes would stick together!! This a great concept but poor execution which is too bad because I do really like this brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Seriously not impressed at all. This took me a full 3 weeks to let it dry out enough to use it because it was so wet and now its ok but it never dries it seems on the lashes. It smudges and smears everywhere after its been on for an hour. It flaked as well. It made my lashes look great but that's about all it did.

I would not buy this again nor anything else for mascara from PF because I have heard this is a common issue with them all. For the price of this stuff, no thanks.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Gladetine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Its super super dry, so it clumps, and doesn't really do anything for my lashes.