December 18, 2014 | 1746 users online

Polishes - OPI - Red Lights Ahead... Where?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by sandyriles

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful color. So many have mentioned it being a wonderful summer color. I like it for winter, also. I'm not into the dark crimson red that is popular for winter. I'm wearing this color on my toes. I have French manicure on my fingernails but like my toenails polished in the wintertime, too. We should feel pretty year round. I think this is a great all-season color. Five lippies from me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by candied

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great orangey-red veering almost into coral territory, but not quite. The formula of this polish is flawless - nearly opaque in one coat, perfectly even opaque color in the second coat. With my normal base coat (Orly Bonder) and top coat (SH Instadri), this polish has lasted 4 days chip-free, some tip wear on the 5th day, small chips on the 6th day.

TLDR: perfect formula - easy application and wears well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Benjamien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty creamy orangish red, perfect for my olive skin. And OPI is so creamy and lovely

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by SkylineGtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful bright colour, perfect for summer. Agree with other users, this is a much brighter option instead of the classic red mani. This colour stands out and makes a statement. It's definitely eye catching, and screams compliments!!! I would describe this colour as a bright coral red with hints of orange....I see some pink in it too. Maybe even more pink/red than red/orange. Although, it looks different in all kinds of lighting. If you are searching for a summer colour, THIS IS IT!! Opaque in 2 coats and is great quality just like most Opi's.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

For some reason, I'm just not in love with Red Lights Ahead... Where? I don't know why, the application is flawless, 2 thin coats and the wide brush makes it so easy for an even finish. I find that the red shade falls a bit flat on me, it's not a classic red, more of a red with a hint of coral/orange. I think I was expecting more a true tomato bright red, ordered Essie's 'Lacquered Up' so I'm hoping it's everything I wanted RLAW to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great colour for spring and summer. It is sort of a coral red and it is just so fun looking - perfect for people looking for a statement manicure.

I got complimented on it the first day I wore it so I'm kind of in love with it! Again with all OPI polishes the quality is excellent and I don't know if I could buy anything else. I had to apply two or three coats to get the right opacity and it dries very quickly.

I can understand why this shade is so popular - it is totally gorgeous :) It is definitely worth the investment if you are looking for a summery kind of shade - it's one of my favourite nail polishes shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by 8erica8

Super bright orangey red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

THE best summer nail polish colour!
It's a bright and shiny (almost neon!) coral-red creme formulation.
Goes opaque in one coat, which is what I look for in a polish, because 1. I can't be bothered to put two or three coats on, and 2. since I use a base coat and a top coat for strength, more than one coat of nai polish just makes it too thick and easier to chip.
It does chip easily on my finger nails though, but then again, everything does.
This is great both on fingers and toes, but as I said, in the summer! I put it on the other day now that it's autumn, and it just felt wrong and didn't go with any of my clothes or makeup...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by beautydoll81

This is a great color by OPI! It is a fun take on the classic red, it is much lighter! It is a great color for Spring and Summer and is SO versatile! The formula is really good, like most OPI products. You dont need to apply too many coats as it is very bright by the first coat! In short, I would definately buy this product again, it is a great nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow I love this polish, it's my fave out of my Dutch treats mini collection from OPI, it's such a pretty colour. It's not red, it's more of a pinky red/coral, it's such a versatile colour that will go with practically everything, it dries super quick and it's really opaque on the first coat! Looooove this polish!