Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush

4.6

Talc, Mica, Methyl, Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinz Sterate, Pentylene glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lauryl lysine, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum (fragrance, Citronellol, BHT, (Colors, minerals), Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

This is my signature blush. I also own the Dior Blush in Corail Bagatelle which is a close second favourite.

Pros:
- Using a light hand it goes on a very pretty pink and gives a natural glow!
- The colour is buildable
- Long lasting, lasts all day on my cheeks
- The packaging is absolutely beautiful (typical dior)
- Good size for travel and on the go
- Very generous amount I think this product will last me a long time

Cons:
- It looks freakishly pink in the pan, and if you are too heavy handed it can look unnatural and over the top
- Expensive price (though it's worth the quality)

Overall I love it!

on 3/15/2015 8:25:00 PM

I'm not one who changes up my blush colors a lot. Once I find a good everyday color, I tend to stick with it and wear it with pretty much everything. I like a blush that gives me a nice hint of soft, natural looking cheek color without being dark, harsh, or looking clownish. I'm not into contouring blushes and that sort of thing. For a long time, my everyday blush was MAC's powder blush in "Angel." It would take me a long time to go through one pan of the MAC blush...and the last time I ran out, I discovered Angel had been discontinued. Ever since then I've been looking for a new every day blush. I've always had something on hand to wear. But nothing I've tried since has been exactly what I wanted. Then, I bought this! I think this is my new go to blush. I am absolutely loving it!

This is the first and only Dior product I've ever bought. Seemed like a splurge. But it takes such a very little bit of the product that I think it will last a very long time...which will make the price a better deal than it seems. I had read several things about this blush and multiple recommendations before trying it. I NEVER would have bought it based on the neon pink you see in the pan. But it truly doesn't look like that on. It's such a soft great color. And I love the packaging too!

on 3/13/2015 4:49:00 PM

I will never be able to buy another blush. Beautiful snd it lasts for hours.

on 2/16/2015 12:32:00 PM

I got this for Valentines and I love it! This is such a beautiful well made blush. I'm an NW20 YSL BR20, NARS Monte Blanc very cool undertones, green eyes, blonde hair. This gives me a perfect flush. It's awesome because I've been into a neutral eye and basically no makeup, makeup. This will and is perfect for what I'm looking for which is a natural flush of pink. It changes to almost exactly how I flush so I like how natural it looks. The packaging is gorgeous! I love how big it is and the aesthetics are just beautiful. I think for the size and how little you need this could last a very long time. I actually like the brush because you only need a very small amount. I blend with another brush and it lasts and is so complimentary to my skintone. This is a great universal blush I really like how it can work on anyone.

This will most definitely be one of my go to spring blushes. I also love the Dior imprint on the blush and the scent is very pretty. It's my first Dior makeup product as well. I own a lot of HE products but no Dior till now so I'm very happy and grateful to own this. It's a beautiful blush and the quality is amazing! I love it my man did good! Totally Recommended as it's just a foolproof gorgeous blush. Love!

on 1/2/2015 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product deserves more than 5 lippies. It is simply awesome. Like other makeup fanatics, I like trying out new products, so that means having to change my makeup routine all the time. Of course I do have my favourites, but even those I tend to edit every now and then :/. But this is the exception to all that. I wear this EVERYDAY! The packaging is so Dior-perfect, but the neon pink appearance may be off-putting to some. Please look past this, and try it on your skin. You will love it. And I am sure it adapts to every skin colour: this one has been great on me with or without a tan. It is that no-blusher blusher look that just makes your skin appear healthy. People with more mature skin may also think the shade is inappropriate. Nothing could be more false. It works well on me, and I am not exactly young. In fact it works precisely because it is so subtle and makes my aging skin look perky.
On lazy days, I get away with just this on top of some moisturizer on. Like, if I'd be told I could only bring one makeup item with me somewhere, I would pick this.
I've even given it 5 lippies for price. Who gives Dior a 5 for price?! We know this can't be cheap after all. But I don't care as much as I otherwise would have, as it is so worth it. Besides, you don't need to put so much, that this would last for a long time!
Dior, please never discontinue this product, or at least give fans fair warning if you do, so that people like me could hoard this item. Thanks. :)

on 12/29/2014 7:54:00 AM

Remember those Mood Matcher lipsticks? A green lipstick that magically turned pink on your lips? This seems to be an high-end blush in that spirit. The colouring (red 27 dye) reacts to moisture and turns a bright pink on your skin. I have my doubts about how much this adapts from person to person. Yet, I'm a big fan of this red 27 dye because it makes for a bright and long lasting colour. Rosy Glow blush turns the type of pink that looks like you've just been for a brisk walk. Don't use too much though or you'll look overheated. 1 swipe is quite sufficient. I personally like not having to choose between tons of blush colours, it is what it is. Expensive since it's Dior and comes in a nice shiny box. I may repurchase eventually or check out if there's any cheaper brands with a similar product.

on 10/22/2014 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing! Flawless finish bonne mine effect

Everything about this product is flawless!

Although I already had a great blush I was very happy with, I decided to add this to my collection due to its outstanding reviews in the beauty comunity. Since I got this, I never used anything again ( not even my HG blush which I thought I would never replace).

PROS:
- powder texture that looks very natural and non-powdery on skin
- colour that makes you look refreshed, very healthy and awake - the result is just impeccable
- best quality packaging I've come across so far (and i have a lot of high end products, so this one really is nice)
- comes with a brush which I love and use instead of a blush brush when not at home - it works great
- staying power is about 6-8 hours on me ( you can retouch and it looks wonderful)
- you get A LOT of product for what you pay for - I cand imagine this lasting for 2 years, even with every day use, as you only need a little

CONS:
- can't think of anything :)

on 10/2/2014 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Hands-down this is one of the best powder blushes I have ever ever used. I can't even begin to tell you just how smooth this goes on! The color is stunning yet so natural and soft, with amazing lasting power.
Is it worth the price? Absolutely. I would buy this over and over again, and I would be completely devastated if Dior ever pulls this off their shelves.

on 9/7/2014 6:24:00 PM

Great blush that compliments my fair skin! Great pigmentation, not to powdery, no caky finish. Great color!

Popular Blush Products