Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush

4.7

Talc, Mica, Methyl, Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinz Sterate, Pentylene glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lauryl lysine, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum (fragrance, Citronellol, BHT, (Colors, minerals), Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

on 8/20/2015 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Don't be put off by the neon pink look to this blusher. It will be a lovely rosy colour on your cheeks (not pink - too girly and not red - too clownish). I would never have dreamt of spending so much on a blusher and have always normally bought reds, corals, peaches because I have honey/olive skin (but sallow when I'm tired). But never found a shade that made me look fresh/wide awake. A Dior rep at the beauty counter persuaded me to let her apply it to my face and I couldn't believe how I instantly went from sallow/bit tired looking to wide awake/fresh/happy/glowing! I waited the rest of the day because I thought it would fade but when it stayed put, I went back the next day and bought it.

It's pricey at about 30 (over $25) but after a year, I'm still using it. I think I don't use enough which is partly why it's lasted so long. The beauty rep put on a lot more which looked great but I still find it hard to part with my old habits of being probably a bit too subtle with my makeup! When it runs out, I'll definitely re-purchase straight away. Also, whilst expensive, I used to spend the same amount or more on always switching blushers/blush creams/liquid blushers so now I'm happy I've found the Dior.

It doesn't matter with the rosy glow what your skin tone or eye colour is, the beauty rep told me the colour suits fair, medium, dark as you can see from all the different reviews here. I have dark brown hair and eyes and it contrasts really well with my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this a few days ago, and I love it! I have never worn blush before because I hated the way it looked, but this makes me look like I have a nice glow to my face, not clown cheeks.

on 7/3/2015 9:10:00 PM

I have never loved a blush more. Whenever I need to look awake for an early morning at school/work, this is the blush I turn to as it looks very natural and brightens my overall complexion. I've tried this on many of my friends (varying in skin tones) and it seems to fit everyone perfectly! Would definitely suggest giving this a swatch if you are ever near a Dior counter or Sephora as it is very unique and universally flattering!

on 6/1/2015 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

It's a lovely blush. On my skin it reads super natural and long lasting. I'm not a big fan of the bulkiness of the case. The brush is nice and I find myself using it due to time saving factors.

on 4/17/2015 9:23:00 AM

Let me start by quoting Seinfeld:

George: What about the skin? I need a good cheek, I like a good cheek.
Jerry: She's got a fine cheek.
George: Is there a pinkish hue?
Jerry: A pinkish hue?
George: Yes, a rosy glow.
Jerry: There's a hue.

Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush will definitely give you that desired "pinkish hue"! It has quickly become my all time favorite blush, and I use it almost every day. It makes my cool toned PPP skin look naturally flushed and healthy.
It needs a light hand though, or you'll end up with garish clown cheeks. Just sweep the brush (I'm loving the Real Techniques one) once or twice across your cheekbones and wait for the magic to happen!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a beautiful blush! Although it looks very bright it gives a nice natural flushed look if applied lightly. It is definitely possible to overdo it with the color, but by not needing to apply a ton it lasts forever. The packaging is very nice as with all Dior products as well.

This is my signature blush. I also own the Dior Blush in Corail Bagatelle which is a close second favourite.

Pros:
- Using a light hand it goes on a very pretty pink and gives a natural glow!
- The colour is buildable
- Long lasting, lasts all day on my cheeks
- The packaging is absolutely beautiful (typical dior)
- Good size for travel and on the go
- Very generous amount I think this product will last me a long time

Cons:
- It looks freakishly pink in the pan, and if you are too heavy handed it can look unnatural and over the top
- Expensive price (though it's worth the quality)

Overall I love it!

on 3/15/2015 8:25:00 PM

I'm not one who changes up my blush colors a lot. Once I find a good everyday color, I tend to stick with it and wear it with pretty much everything. I like a blush that gives me a nice hint of soft, natural looking cheek color without being dark, harsh, or looking clownish. I'm not into contouring blushes and that sort of thing. For a long time, my everyday blush was MAC's powder blush in "Angel." It would take me a long time to go through one pan of the MAC blush...and the last time I ran out, I discovered Angel had been discontinued. Ever since then I've been looking for a new every day blush. I've always had something on hand to wear. But nothing I've tried since has been exactly what I wanted. Then, I bought this! I think this is my new go to blush. I am absolutely loving it!

This is the first and only Dior product I've ever bought. Seemed like a splurge. But it takes such a very little bit of the product that I think it will last a very long time...which will make the price a better deal than it seems. I had read several things about this blush and multiple recommendations before trying it. I NEVER would have bought it based on the neon pink you see in the pan. But it truly doesn't look like that on. It's such a soft great color. And I love the packaging too!

on 3/13/2015 4:49:00 PM

I will never be able to buy another blush. Beautiful snd it lasts for hours.

on 2/16/2015 12:32:00 PM

I got this for Valentines and I love it! This is such a beautiful well made blush. I'm an NW20 YSL BR20, NARS Monte Blanc very cool undertones, green eyes, blonde hair. This gives me a perfect flush. It's awesome because I've been into a neutral eye and basically no makeup, makeup. This will and is perfect for what I'm looking for which is a natural flush of pink. It changes to almost exactly how I flush so I like how natural it looks. The packaging is gorgeous! I love how big it is and the aesthetics are just beautiful. I think for the size and how little you need this could last a very long time. I actually like the brush because you only need a very small amount. I blend with another brush and it lasts and is so complimentary to my skintone. This is a great universal blush I really like how it can work on anyone.

This will most definitely be one of my go to spring blushes. I also love the Dior imprint on the blush and the scent is very pretty. It's my first Dior makeup product as well. I own a lot of HE products but no Dior till now so I'm very happy and grateful to own this. It's a beautiful blush and the quality is amazing! I love it my man did good! Totally Recommended as it's just a foolproof gorgeous blush. Love!

Popular Blush Products