Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush

4.7

Talc, Mica, Methyl, Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinz Sterate, Pentylene glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lauryl lysine, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum (fragrance, Citronellol, BHT, (Colors, minerals), Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

This blush is beautiful and wearable. It adjusts to your pH so it looks very natural. What I love the most is that it is perfect to layer under other blush tones. It turns four blushes into eight! Plus when you use it as a base it customizes all your blushes to your tone and the blush you put on top looks more natural too! I especially love it under a mauve or coral toned blush. Try this blush if you haven't and if you own it and have never layered it you are in for a treat!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had seen this blush in Sephora many times but decided to try it out today based on the good reviews here. The tester looks light, bright, and chalky, and it even looked that way when swiped on the back of my hand. But when I applied it to my cheeks, it was beautiful. It gives a really pretty pink glow. Unlike blushes that are too peachy or sparkly (looking at you, NARS Orgasm), this looks really natural and youthful. I was surprised how little I needed to use, and it also lasted really well. (I have to use twice as much of the Clinique blush I currently own to get that color pay-off, and it wears off twice as fast). So, even though the Dior is crazy expensive, I'm going back tomorrow to purchase.

This is ideal powder blush for anyone wishing to mimic a healthy, natural flush/blush and glow. The colour really does adjusts to your skin tone and it does look very natural. A word of warning though: the color intensity strongly depends on the light – I know it sounds as stating the obvious, this rule applies to any makeup in general, but - this one requires and extra caution. Apply it with a light hand, check it from different angles and if possible under different light/s and then build it up, if you feel you need more colour. Otherwise, you may end up with ridiculously strong fuchsia cheeks. Luckily, you can easily remove the excess with a cotton pad or a light puff of a powder. It is not spectacularly long lasting so I need to reapply it after some 5-6 hours, but a touch up takes a few seconds only, so I do not mind. I will no doubt repurchase.

I have to be honest: this blusher is one of the most beautiful I have put on my cheeks. It gives a beautiful light pink shade that really last all day, when applied right after my Dior Forever foundation. I love its beautiful effect on skin but it is SO expensive, I could never justify buying it again, as I think it is easily replacable by another cheaper alternative

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just purchased this during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale and I am more than delighted. This is the only blush I will ever need. A tiny bit goes a long way. Expensive? Yes. Worth the investment? Absolutely. When I factor in the amount of cash I've spent on blushes that sit bereft and unloved because they just don't 'do' anything for me, this one is the best bang for buck. It always looks great. It's buildable. It lasts all day and does not oxidize or fade away. The packaging is pure luxe, typical of Dior. This blush totally exceeded my expectations as did Dior Addict Lip Glow. I've repurchased Lip Glow twice. Will definitely repurchase Rosy Glow blush.

When I first saw this blush on display, I wondered why they only had one color choice an almost neon baby pink?! Nordies went on to tell me that's because it reacts with the moisture in your skin to create a custom shade just for you, so it looks different on everyone. It takes a minute or so to actually react with your skin so at first it seems like it doesn't show up, then it morphs so this blush requires a light hand. They applied it, I really liked it, but when I figured out that it's almost 50 dollars after tax, I thought, " 50 dollar blush!!!? That's insane!" So I didn't purchase initially, but walked around, caught my face in various mirrors and it really looked amazing. Uniquely vibrant, yet somehow still natural. I still struggle with the price of this amazing blush, but I have had compliments and people asking me what blush that I am wearing. I have never been asked that before, lippies yes but not blush. So,there you have it. The most expensive blush I shall ever buy, and yes repurchase, although my underlying disgust for the price still burns strong with fury.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this blush.... it is just fantastic on pale skins.... I use two swipes normally for a beautiful delicate pink glow... reminds me of Japanese make up.. it's quite doll like without being bright or too pigmented... it blends so well you can tell its expensive... never blotchy or over the top. I was initially put off by the bright pink colour in the pan as I know a lot of people are... but it does not apply as it looks!!! It's so much softer... try, and see :-) recommended.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Don't be put off by the neon pink look to this blusher. It will be a lovely rosy colour on your cheeks (not pink - too girly and not red - too clownish). I would never have dreamt of spending so much on a blusher and have always normally bought reds, corals, peaches because I have honey/olive skin (but sallow when I'm tired). But never found a shade that made me look fresh/wide awake. A Dior rep at the beauty counter persuaded me to let her apply it to my face and I couldn't believe how I instantly went from sallow/bit tired looking to wide awake/fresh/happy/glowing! I waited the rest of the day because I thought it would fade but when it stayed put, I went back the next day and bought it.

It's pricey at about 30 (over $25) but after a year, I'm still using it. I think I don't use enough which is partly why it's lasted so long. The beauty rep put on a lot more which looked great but I still find it hard to part with my old habits of being probably a bit too subtle with my makeup! When it runs out, I'll definitely re-purchase straight away. Also, whilst expensive, I used to spend the same amount or more on always switching blushers/blush creams/liquid blushers so now I'm happy I've found the Dior.

It doesn't matter with the rosy glow what your skin tone or eye colour is, the beauty rep told me the colour suits fair, medium, dark as you can see from all the different reviews here. I have dark brown hair and eyes and it contrasts really well with my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this a few days ago, and I love it! I have never worn blush before because I hated the way it looked, but this makes me look like I have a nice glow to my face, not clown cheeks.

I have never loved a blush more. Whenever I need to look awake for an early morning at school/work, this is the blush I turn to as it looks very natural and brightens my overall complexion. I've tried this on many of my friends (varying in skin tones) and it seems to fit everyone perfectly! Would definitely suggest giving this a swatch if you are ever near a Dior counter or Sephora as it is very unique and universally flattering!