October 21, 2014 | 1292 users online

Sunscreen - L'Oreal - Age Perfect Anti-Sagging and Ultra Hydrating Day Cream SPF15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I'm not really impressed with this day time moisturizer. The one I picked up says it doesn't have SPF in it so I'm kind of confused as to how that makes it a day time moisturizer. I really wanted to try this after being in complete love with the night cream but this one isn't as creamy. It doesn't moisturize my skin nicely and doesn't melt away under makeup but it just isn't for me. I switched to Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer which has SPF in it and you get an extra 1.5 ounces for the same price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Caused an Allergic reaction.

My skin is sensitive but this has caused it to burn. I use tried to use this in the morning before my foundation. I put this on after I wash my face with Olay Gentle skin cleanser. But, I had to stop as it caused my skin to burn, turn red, tingle, and sting.

I found splashing water on my face would help to ease the pain.

I do want to say that I currently use the L'Oreal Collagen Day/Night cream in the blue jar and this does not cause the above issues.

Maybe it is the SPF 15 or the soy in the product or just maybe it is
not mixing with my makeup or other products that I put on my face at
night. I use Finacia and sometimes differin. And perhaps this has caused a reaction.

The cream has a scent kind of like PONDS a little more subtle. In
fact the scent is far more mild then the blue jar Collagen I am using.
The consistency is soft, creamy and feels rich. I can use this on my hands and it is fine even on the dry cracked skin.

Wishing it was going to work for me.
Hope it helps someone else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Rich cream that is thick but still easy enough to smooth onto my face. Right away, the texture lets you know this is going to do its moisturizing job. This doesn't bother my rosacea/sensitive skin like most spfs do!! The price is also right. My skin loves this stuff. It seems to be firming. The slight film of moisture soaks in quickly. No white cast on me at all (I'm NC10-15).

CONS: Smell is perfumey. (But even though it's fragranced, it somehow doesn't bother my rosacea/sensitive skin.) Those who like pumps won't like that it's in a jar. (I just make sure my hands are clean before applying anyway.) This would not be for those with oily skin, but I think if they read the package, they would know that.

APPLICATION TIPS: After washing my face, I like to leave it a little damp and then apply this. It seems to seal in the moisture even more and makes it very easy to apply too. You can use Age Perfect's serum before putting this on to add more anti-aging benefits.

ALTERNATES: Trader Joe's Enrich SPF15 is moisturizing but not greasy at all. When I need 30 or above, I use Hawaiaan Tropic's Silk Hydration or some name like that (but it can clog me if I use it for more than a few days in a row, so I only use it when I'm going to be in the sun a lot that day).