September 19, 2014 | 1796 users online

Blush - Meow Cosmetics - Masterpiece Blush in Starry Night

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by majanoren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

A very beautiful peachy blush on my pale, neutral toned skin (I'm a Sleek Siamese in Meow Foundation). In the sample baggie it looked like it would be too warm and peachy for my skin (many peachy blushes don't look so good on my very fair skin, I am usually more of a pink blush girl) but on my cheeks it looked great. It is not super pigmented, but for me that is a good thing because you can't really apply too much. I can see it being too light for dark skin tones but on my pale skin it is the perfect peachy blush! I also like that it got a matte finish, shimmery blushes tend to not look so good on my oily skin. I like this blush so much I think I'll buy a fullsize, but first I want to try other Meow blushes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Starry Night is my absolute favorite painting, so I was horribly disappointed that this blush didn't show up on me. Contrary to Meow's description Starry Night is quite peachy and much lighter in real life than the picture on the site. It might be fine for someone lighter than me (maybe a Naughty or lighter in Meow-speak) but on my Fierce/Slinky tones it didn't show up no matter how much I tried to layer it. Masterpiece blushes are fairly matte so if you're wanting something dewy, skip these and look at Meow's other blush formulations.