Kiss Me Blinc Eyeshadow Primer

4.7

Isododecane, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, O Cymen 5 OL, Methylisothiazilinone, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), C4 24 Alkyl Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer/Isodecyl Isononanoate, Gold, Peat Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide 14, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, S

on 3/24/2015 1:06:00 PM

Holy crap, this is THE BEST KEPT SECRET in the make-up world! I honestly can't believe there are so few reviews.

Make-up on my skin has a tendency to disappear within hours. I have no idea where it goes. Even an ink stamp on the back of my hand is gone in less than 3 hours. I've tried Smashbox, Nars, Chanel and a host of other eye primers and nothing. I actually started telling cosmeticians not to bother showing me primers as they're all a waste of money and effort.

After trying other Blinc products, I thought I'd give this a shot, what the heck. I like the stay power of their mascara that literally doesn't come off until you want it to. Well.... OMG!!!!!! This stuff works like everything you've ever want in a primer but haven't gotten until now!

I think the colour options are pretty limited, but one of them does work for my skin tone Flesh Tone the other is REALLY fair so proceed with caution.

Also, when you apply it, don't be talking to anyone. Stay focused 'cause if you get it somewhere else, it's a bit of work to remove (like under your eye). Which is awesome because you know it's going to stay!

It keeps my eye make-up on all day. When I hooked my sister-in-law on it we joked how we could practically go to bed with all the long lasting products we were using on, because they only come off when you want them to.

Here's the kicker... I'm not 100% sure because I'm afraid to try, but like many woman I can't wear purple eyeshadow (They say it's the red pigment). My eye lids literally swell up and itch like crazy. Anyway, one day I thought why not try a purple with this Blinc Primer. So, I got Nars Kauai-Gold Lame duo, and gave it a try. No issues at all! Again, I'm not sure if it's the Nars or the primer (cause I'm not willing to risk it) but if you're dying to wear purple ladies and can't, you might want to give it a shot!

This stuff lasts forever and is well worth the investment.

On my wish list... Blinc foundation or primer for the face!

on 5/26/2013 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I never knew of primer until after I saw my esthetician. After my treatment of microdermabrasion and eyebrow wax I commented on how my eyeshadow disappears into the crease, which never happened before. She introduced me to Blinc and the color is Flesh Tone for my olive skin. They have Light Tone if your skin is lighter. The primer comes in a tube with an applicator. Remember, if you buy this product a little goes a long way! When at first I applied too much it became sticky. What I love about Blinc is the anti-aging ingredients besides the product working! *I apply my Mary Kay: sunscreen, moisturizer, foundation 4 (I avoid my dark lids), and Sheer Cover concealer, in creases around nose, under eyes and eyelid. I then apply Blinc on eyelids and the left-over on my finger I swipe under my lower lash. This way when I do my smokey eye it looks clean and not like I slept in my make-up. Also just a side note, I use Sheer Cover gel eyeliner in both Mocha and Espresso Shot and before Blinic by the end of the day it would be gone on my top lid and smear under my lower lashes. Now it stays! I think I paid $18-$20 and will buy again. Hope this helped

on 2/20/2012 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This actually works pretty well on my *extremely* oily eyelids, on which a primer is a must, if I want to wear eyeshadow for more than a few minutes.

My oil-slick lids proved to be too much for UD PP, unfortunately, so I've been trying out others. The blinc primer, which comes in a long metal tube, and features a doe-foot applicator, is very, very light; it's almost too light even for my NW15 skin. I'm not sure how or even if it would work on deeper skin tones. If I apply it sparingly, and blend immediately and well, the paleness is really not a problem for me. It *does* make my eyeshadows stand out, and that's a plus. With the blinc primer, my eyeshadows last from four to six hours before they even begin to feel a bit oily, and for me, that's pretty great.

My only complaints about this primer are the aforementioned paleness, a somewhat "sticky" texture that takes a while to set, and the price ( about$20, though it ships free from blininc.com).

The fact that blinc is a cruelty-free company is a HUGE plus, and the main reason I gave this primer a try. I'll most likely buy this one again, unless I hear of something even better.
NOTE: This was my first order from the blinc website. They shipped my order almost immediately, but through USPS it took well over a week to get to me. continued >>