October 26, 2014 | 1278 users online

Makeup Brushes - Face Secrets Bronzer Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

I know most professional artist have a set of brushes from a certain line, and thats what they stick to. I have never found a set that I enjoy each and every brush, so I make my own set- with all my favorites. It may not look 'professional' however, each and every brush in my collection is used on a regular basis and I am confident in all of them to do their job, and do it well. face secrets bronzing brush is one i really like for the following reasons- i like that the ends of the brush are white- this makes it so easy to see how much bronzer you have on your brush and you can adjust accordingly. I have used the bronzing brush with both baked bronzer, pressed bronzer and bare minerals bronzer. This brush is not to be used for any liquid, cream or mouse bronzers, as its not dense enough to handle. I love that the bristles are soft- and application of bronzer is distributed evenly and its very easy to highlight and contour with. There is no need to spend upwards of $100 on a bronzing brush, when this wa s under $20 and worked beautifully. <3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush can be brought at Sally's. It is a soft brush that says 'bronzer' but it can collect too much powder sometimes. I find it difficult to use as a brush or bronzer because there are no angles but it is functional as a stippling brush. Washing this brush can be tricky as it can be cleaned nicely but there can sometimes be a brown or pink spot in the center and the white bristles may expand and seperate. This brush is very soft and loses few hairs. Overall it is an okay brush.
Update : An aqua blue color got stained here and ruined the whole brush. It started out in one spot but the liquid seeped all over the brush. It resulted in ruined makeup application and would not wash out. I am taking away 1 lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by larabean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this for applying a light dusting of powder. Denser brushes pack on too much product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I bought this as a stippling brush but it's just way to soft. I use it to apply bronzer and it works well for that, which is probably why it's a "bronzer" brush. It's still a little soft for me. I prefer the E.L.F. Studio Line brushes way more and will stick with those.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by canadian

Sally Beauty Supply carries Face Secrets products.

I originally purchased this product hoping to use it a foundation stippling brush but that failed.

However this brush is excellent for applying a light layer of blush or highlighter to my cheek bones. Sometimes I feel I put too much blush on accidently with normal blush brushes. Even though I tap off the excess.

The photo is from the Sally Beauty Supply website.

I would repurchase.