Jimmy Choo JImmy Choo Parfum (Limited Edition)

4.7

on 2/28/2013 8:22:00 PM

LOVE it! Beautiful, feminine but not overpowering scent. Smells expensive

on 2/17/2013 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this as a new scent for my wedding and I love it! I cheated and sprayed a little bit on me from the store one day just to see if it worked well with me and it's perfect!! Can't wait to wear it at my wedding!! =)

on 1/29/2013 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely love this scent and find it far superior to the EdP. Very long lasting and the only scent I wear that consistetnly brings compliments. I'm not as knowledgable as others on picking out notes but agree with previous poster in saying this is creamier that the EdP. There is a wonderful little vanilla-citrus thing to it.

on 1/27/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Since I have bought Jimmy Choo, I have recieved so many complaments on the scent, it is exotic,sexy,bold,yet soft and femimine at the same time!! It make you feel 110% Woman all at the time, as if nothing, & Noone can stop you & anything is possible to obtain. the scent Does last as well, so I reccomend this scent if you want to feel as Sexy as you can,wear Jimmy Choo. Jimmy Choo is a great deal for the money. You can't go wrong with either purchase.

on 12/8/2012 2:48:00 PM

I loved this perfume when i got it and used it everyday.

I don't know if it is me or if the perfume has gone off quickly but is does not smell as good as it used to.

Would not buy again for this reason.

on 5/31/2012 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely loveeeeeeeee this fragrance just when i thought no parfume could ever top some of my other all time favorites omg,this one takes the cake! I would tell everybody if you dont have this go out and get it. Definetly worth the money and it smells great!

on 2/19/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

THIS IS THE NEW STRONGER VERSION OF JIMMY CHOO SCENT......THEY ADDED SOME CREAMY NOTES AND FRESH ORANGE ON TOP......PRICEY BUT WORTH IT AND ITS VERY BEAUTIFULLY DONE...THE EDP...IS JUST OK.

Popular Fragrances