December 20, 2014 | 875 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Powder Finish Concealer Stick (Green)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by xxPeppermint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical when I saw the mint green concealer stick, thinking it would make me look like a green zombie. So I was pleasantly surprised when this actually worked! I just put a bit of the green concealer around my nose and cheeks where my redness is, and it actually did reduce the redness.
However, make sure to moisturize before putting this on, because it will show up green on patchy or dry skin!
I apply the green concealer before my liquid and powder foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by heavyboots

Be sure to moisturize before using this product, as it tends to accentuate dryness and flakes! I find it provides medium coverage and covers redness fairly well. I rub the concealer with my finger and then gently dab it on my skin, and I have never found it to be heavy/green, or show through my makeup. However, it does nothing for acne scars - I use Physicians Formula Conceal RX for that.
Like other PF products, this has never made me break out. I will repurchase, but this concealer stick tends to last me a really long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by VividDreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

For covering up redness, it works very well. Even on raised acne it will work if you use a powder over it, NOT a liquid, or else it will just disappear.
It's hard to blend to your skin, but I put it on and then put on my moisturizer and rub it all in, so i kinda use it like a primer/color correcting type thing. For the packaging i gave it a five because it's convenient, but it looks like it's meant for lips and people are always like............you wear green lip stick?-.- It's never made me break out, and it doesn't feel oily or anything. I'd recommend this for anyone wanting to cover up reddness. Oh and I do use a liquid foundation over this stuff and then i reput it on the actual zit and then put a powder over it, but I wouldn't recommend people to do that, it's alot of work and it's gets used up really fast that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by BasicBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product ; becuase I have EXTREMELY light skin any and every blemish shows up red no matter how small. This makes me look more broken out then I really am :(. With other liquid products it doesn't take the redness away. With this product it does! Really works with small blemishes though sometimes it can be difficult with bigger blemishes to make the redness go away. Overall I am really happy with the product:)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Jilliterate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Boy, I wish this product had worked. I have extremely bad skin (I consistently have breakouts on my cheeks), and I was hoping this was going to be my saviour concealer to wipe it all away. Sadly, it was not. This "stick" is packaged in a lipstick-style container, and you apply it over your blemishes like it was a crayon. I found it pretty creamy, and when initially applied, it didn't suffer from looking too sheer. This may have been part of the problem -- when I applied the concealer specifically to my blemishes, I was left with a lot of heavy green patches on my face. When I applied my foundation, the concealer mixed with the foundation, and gave my skin this awful green cast.
When I tried blending the concealer a bit before applying my foundation, it had a tendency to completely blend away, and any red places on my skin became completely visible.

If you have no other concealers available, this is better than nothing -- it does negate some redness of the skin. If you have anything worse than that, it's pretty useless, as it really doesn't seem capable of covering any sort of raised blemish, which is what a lot of my acne is. I even tried pairing this up with my liquid concealer to see if it would just lend a hand, and it did nothing.

I got this on sale, so I'm not feeling the sting on my wallet too badly, but there's other drug store concealers that do a better job. Save your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Holmes7575

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Overall, I bough this yesterday and I used it today.
It covered a huge pimple that I have on my forehead UGHH!!
I spread it in little smudges all over my face as I have yellow undertones
But my cheeks and nose and forehead tend to be pink...
My skin looks great,
I use The One cream as a primer all over my face
After I apply the green concealed then my foundation Future skin
And lastly The Powder by La Mer
My skin looks great and flawless no red/pink anywhere.

I will update after I have use this for a while for a while
I always believe cheaper drugstore products are sometime better than
The expansive stuff so I always mix high/ low
Foundation, Chantaceille powder La Mer
Mascara Maybelline, eye shadow E.L.F, primer Physicians formula,
And Boot’s No7 skin care is the Best ever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: Cover most minor blemishes pretty well, easy to blend, easy to use.
Cons: Can be flakey if you have dry skin.
Overall I liked it. Actually worked like how it said it was gonna be.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by tojoyamoto

I think this product is wonderful!
It goes on so creamy and smooth-- just dab the stick onto the blemish, then use your finger or a concealor brush to cover the redness completely and blend into your skin. Top with powder, then a little dab of your regular concealor, and set with powder again... and you look amazing!
If you have a scar, you need to apply powder first so the concealor has something to grip since scars don't have pores.
I recommend this product to everyone. It's quite cheap and does its job!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by shorty1996

i have zits, eww i know it sounds gross lol
but a normal concealer doesnt cover all the reddness
this works like MAGIC! :)
i put it on anywhere theres a zit, it looks green but DUH!! the color is called COVER GREEN!!!!
people who have low reviews on this product dont know how to use this!
you put some on where ever you need it, than on top u put your normal concealer that matches your skin color~!!! its that easy~~
and i love that the brand is physcians formula, love this brand soo much!!!
and the products are good for the skin! :)
and this concealer doesnt clog pores :]
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
will buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by marym126

Ewww gross does NOT cancel out redness just makes you look green! The color is too light to cancel redness and does not neutralize at all. I tried using less and less and still had the same effect. If you have dry skin it's hell to blend it also! This stuff is gross. Don't waste your money like I did!