September 14, 2014 | 1701 users online

Conditioner - Serge Normant - Meta Silk Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a sucker for these higher end lines at Costco. While grabbing bulk trail mix and razor heads, I stumbled on to this shampoo and conditioner. I wish I'd had the self-control to not buy it.

It smells really, really good. But it performs worse than my first boyfriend.

Seriously gave me a dry, tangled bird's nest of hair. The coating felt impossible to rinse out. I can't find my receipt so I gave it away and have been using it's shampoo companion to shave my legs in a pinch.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I bought this conditioner as part of a s&c combo at Costco. After shampooing, my hair felt dry but I hoped this conditioner would remedy it. Nope. While blow drying, my hair was so tangled I actually got knots in the ends of my hair! That has NEVER happened to me with any other shampoo/conitioner. My usually silky and shiny hair was dry like straw and looked flat and lifeless. I asked my bf to feel my hair and he said it felt dry. I'm not sure whether this was due to the shampoo or the conditioner, but the conditioner definitely didn't do a very good job of detangling if i contemplated cutting the knots out of my hair!! Thankfully I purchased this set from Costco and they have a great return policy! This was expensive and gave me the worst hair day I've experienced in a long time.

For reference, I have wavy/straight, fine, non-color treated hair that is currently to my mid-back.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Alinambarrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dried my hair to a crisp, was difficult to wash out yet did not leave a protective layer. I tried air drying and blowdrying and got the same result. My hair is not dry or chemical treated so it was a bit of a shock to get crispy ends...
Living Proof is around the same price here in the UK, and FAR superior. I will be using it religiously to get my hair nice and soft again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by adri4

I been looking for a conditioner that would do miracles , and yes this one comes close, my hair is thin fine wavy so most conditioners will weigh my hair down .This one is wonderful my hair is silky soft bouncy and smells amazing.FYI I have used every brand out there wasted lots of $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by HeCallsMeGorgeous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this and really enjoyed it. The conditioner is very thick leaves my hair feeling very soft and moisturized. The scent is very pleasant, neither too "earthy" nor too "flowery". Combined with the Meta Silk Shampoo, I didn't even need to use any styling products - my hair came out great.

I like this and would purchase.