October 31, 2014 | 1028 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Toothy Tabs Dirty

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like the Dirty toothy tabs! If you're switching from regular toothpaste to toothy tabs, this is a great starter because they're spearmint flavored like regular toothpaste. These don't have flouride in them but are baking soda based. No tube of toothpaste has ever made my teeth feel as clean as toothy tabs do! Super squeaky clean and a touch whiter. I only knocked a lippie off because I feel like the flavor kind of fades after a while and all you're left with is a baking soda tablet, but that's the only beef I have. Definitely repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought these the other day after seeing them on the Lush website i was extremely curious. I tried them today for the first time and i am quitw impressed. My teeth feel amazingly clean and they foam up so well (much more than regular toothpaste) tastewise i could feel the mintyness and overall it wasn't too bad. I'm surprised at all the bad reviews to be honest.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by KiddieLitre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the Toothy Tabs in Dirty and Chou Chou... I Love You.

I have to say I like them better than regular toothpaste! lol

Dirty does a better job at whitening, I've noticed, though Chou Chou has a nicer scent, imo.
(Chou Chou is rose/floral scented, very unusually pleasant for toothpaste!)

Dirty is the closest taste/smell to normal "minty" toothpaste and it does give you that "refreshed" feeling afterwards. Though, the baking soda is a little strong in this one so if your mouth is sensitive like mine it gives you a funny tingly feeling afterwards.

It's not unpleasant though. Not at all :)

5/5 Lippies!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a few of these as a sample my first time at a LUSH shop. I found them hard to chew and didn't really care for the taste. If they were softer, it would be a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by mischaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought these as I agree with Lushs point that the aluminium tubes are creating a lot of waste, etc. I wanted to try them out, and was hoping that they would be great so that I could continue to use them. I bought Dirty because it was the most normal sounding..I mean, no offence to Lush but I don't want freaking ginger wasabi flavoured toothpaste.
Anyway, upon trying, I found them hard to crush up between my front teeth (and if I tried to use my back teeth in got stuck in them). Not only that, but it was not minty enough, and my teeth did not feel as clean as I wanted them to be.
Although I tried to like them, I'm really not too fond.
I'll stick to colgate from now on, and just use these between morning/night brushes or when on a flight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Peppermint taste, it's nice, and it foams very well. You can cut a tab in half and it still does its job. My teeth do feel wonderfully clean after! However, I only bought it to try and I still prefer tube toothpaste, haha. This would be good if you want to go travel instead of lugging toothpaste with you. One of the pros about this product is that it is way cleaner and doesn't make a mess.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Taste like peppermint. It foams up a lot almost too much so ice been thinking about only using half. You only get 40 pills per box tho so if you use it twice a day it's gonna get expensive. I save mine for when I'm traveling.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried a few tooty tabs now but keep coming back to Dirty. This smells, tastes and feels the closest to toothpast of all the toothtabs.

It's great for travelling but I have concerns over the long term usage and effect on my teeth so I keep some in my purse for days I'm caught out, and use it when travelling.

Just be careful you don't get the box wet-it goes soggy and so do your toothytabs!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by harmonyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

iv tried dirty and chou chou i love you and the dirty one was better but made my mouth feel funny and the ccily tasted like soap reallly reallly bad. wouldnt buy them again sadly.

update: okay im now giving it a 1 lippy mark because these arejust so gross!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Gangajee

Like the taste.
Price is reasonable for a toothpaste !
The only thing is the box if left in damp areas or long time after buying goes quiet rapidly soft and berky ! when it is better when the tabs stays crunchy . enjoyed putting them in a small tin and using them in my travels and offering them to my friends as small funny gift !