October 25, 2014 | 1816 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I loved Pink Chiffon the very first time I put it on; it's a light, good-smelling spring or summer fragrance I like to lightly spritz on after I shower & put on the matching lotion. It smells fruity & sweet, but it's not at all loud. It goes on smelling like fruit & flowers, & then gets to smelling like vanilla after it dries. While I use this frequently & it is my favourite & only summer spray, I wish it lasted longer. I'm thinking it might be my body chemistry because I didn't have "fragrance all day" & other reviewers say it lasted long. On vacation earlier this week, I had to put it on 3 times in a day! It costs $14 for an 8 oz bottle at Bath & Body Works. I love this & I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by AMac001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this beauty scent it's amazing, i use it right after showers so i stays on all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by MileyCyrus21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product. It smells wonderful. It is the best smell I have ever gotten from Bath and Body Works. I totally recommend this scent. I also have the body lotion, shower gel and hand cream. I recommend them all. I have not yet gotten the hand sanitizer but that is next on my list from Bath and Body Works.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Silmarien

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What i get from this fragrance is: Pink frosting and pink sugar (like what those pink and red sugars actually smell/taste like), pink carnations, and something underlying that is almost blue/fresh (a note that i can't really place but i always enjoy). This fragrance is for those times when you're feeling fluffy in that specifically retro traditional feminine sort of way. It will bring out your inner princess and make you feel like you're on cloud nine with a white fluffy kitten in your lap who is wearing a silver tiara. Or maybe you're both wearing a silver tiara. And you're wearing a vintage prom gown with lots of pink and ice blue tulle, and pink diamonds... surrounded by pink carnations in every shade, with a stash of those pink and red Valentine hearts nearby. Fun and romantic, Pink Chiffon is at once youthful and light with enough complexity to be really classy. Enjoy! :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought the travel size lotion and travel size shower gel. I liked both but found that the shower gel smelled too sweet but the lotion smells gorgeous! Pretty, feminine, flirty scent! According to a pamphlet I got when I was last at B&BW that claims it should smell like vanilla icing and pear! LOL I thought that was funny because, icing, really?! But I can point out the pear and sweet icing notes in the scent. I will be repurchasing a shimmer mist or fine mist, haven't decided if I want to look like Ke$ha threw up on me or smell pretty. But, I like the glitter look so whatev. Message/comment (gimme a break I'm a noob here) which I should buy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I actually really like this fragrance. I usually opt for beachy fragrances (even in the winter) and heavier musky fragrances in the winter time. I like this and Paris Amour because they are different. Unlike Carried Away, which to me smells like straight pink cotton candy, this is just more grown up and feminine, with pretty decent staying power. It's delicate and alluring; to me something a graceful ballerina would wear. It exudes grace, which I think is what makes it noticable and more special.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jessica523

I really love the Pink Chiffon scent - for me, it wasn't too sweet smelling at all. Because it's a fragrance mist, it does not last too long, but it smells great while it does last. For anyone worrying about it smelling too sweet, I've never had that problem because the spray isn't strong so the scent is never over-powering. I may repurchase, but I like too many Bath and Body Works scents to stick to just this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a gift from a friend for my birthday. I do think it smells good. Very girly, sweet, like candy. It's not too sweet though. I definitely like the way it smells, but it's not a home run because it doesn't last that long. It's not a perfume though, only a body spray so it has less lasting power. This is definitely a young girly scent that I enjoy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by PetuniaCom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Waaay too sweet. It smells a lot like hard candy, and I'm not looking to attract ants, so no thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Jessieisthebomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Even though this smelled good after a while the smell started giving me headaches! I will continue buyiny from b&bw but will try something different!