Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist

3.9

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I loved Pink Chiffon the very first time I put it on; it's a light, good-smelling spring or summer fragrance I like to lightly spritz on after I shower & put on the matching lotion. It smells fruity & sweet, but it's not at all loud. It goes on smelling like fruit & flowers, & then gets to smelling like vanilla after it dries. While I use this frequently & it is my favourite & only summer spray, I wish it lasted longer. I'm thinking it might be my body chemistry because I didn't have "fragrance all day" & other reviewers say it lasted long. On vacation earlier this week, I had to put it on 3 times in a day! It costs $14 for an 8 oz bottle at Bath & Body Works. I love this & I'd buy it again.

I love this product. It smells wonderful. It is the best smell I have ever gotten from Bath and Body Works. I totally recommend this scent. I also have the body lotion, shower gel and hand cream. I recommend them all. I have not yet gotten the hand sanitizer but that is next on my list from Bath and Body Works.

on 12/15/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I bought the travel size lotion and travel size shower gel. I liked both but found that the shower gel smelled too sweet but the lotion smells gorgeous! Pretty, feminine, flirty scent! According to a pamphlet I got when I was last at B&BW that claims it should smell like vanilla icing and pear! LOL I thought that was funny because, icing, really?! But I can point out the pear and sweet icing notes in the scent. I will be repurchasing a shimmer mist or fine mist, haven't decided if I want to look like Ke$ha threw up on me or smell pretty. But, I like the glitter look so whatev. Message/comment (gimme a break I'm a noob here) which I should buy!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually really like this fragrance. I usually opt for beachy fragrances (even in the winter) and heavier musky fragrances in the winter time. I like this and Paris Amour because they are different. Unlike Carried Away, which to me smells like straight pink cotton candy, this is just more grown up and feminine, with pretty decent staying power. It's delicate and alluring; to me something a graceful ballerina would wear. It exudes grace, which I think is what makes it noticable and more special.

on 6/3/2013 10:18:00 PM

I really love the Pink Chiffon scent - for me, it wasn't too sweet smelling at all. Because it's a fragrance mist, it does not last too long, but it smells great while it does last. For anyone worrying about it smelling too sweet, I've never had that problem because the spray isn't strong so the scent is never over-powering. I may repurchase, but I like too many Bath and Body Works scents to stick to just this one.

This was a gift from a friend for my birthday. I do think it smells good. Very girly, sweet, like candy. It's not too sweet though. I definitely like the way it smells, but it's not a home run because it doesn't last that long. It's not a perfume though, only a body spray so it has less lasting power. This is definitely a young girly scent that I enjoy.

on 3/30/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Waaay too sweet. It smells a lot like hard candy, and I'm not looking to attract ants, so no thanks.

Even though this smelled good after a while the smell started giving me headaches! I will continue buyiny from b&bw but will try something different!

on 12/26/2012 12:58:00 AM

ICK! Way too sweet and too over powering. Gives me a headache everytime I smell this stuff. I never use this and it's really just a waste of space. Sorry BBW, this stuff did not satisfy me. :(

on 12/24/2012 11:46:00 PM

Pink Chiffon is a very feminine scent. And I love it. It just smells so good. I bought Bath & Body Works "ritual", which consists of the Body Lotion, Shower Gel, and Fine Fragrance Mist. This scent is a staple.

Popular Fragrances