September 22, 2014 | 1919 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Bronzer - Bikini Contest

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've done such a good job of wearing sunblock, that my face is now pale, and my body is quite tan. I look a bit weird!

That being said, this is a good antidote. This bronzer gives me a very believable sunkissed tan colour. It's leaning toward a sienna, but this looks believable on me. Totally glad to have the tanned, sun bronzed outdoor goddess look, without the damage.

It's not very shimmery, in case anyone is worried about looking like a glitterball. Semi-matte finish. For $5 Canadian, a fun way to instantly bring summer into your purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! I honestly love this bronzer, I actually use it as a blush cause it gives me that coralish kinda summer look. It's beautiful on any skin tone. It's my to go to bronzer/blush. I've tried so many high end bronzers, but this one has to be my all time fave thus far. PLEASE BUY! Especially for summer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Similar to BareMinerals Warmth I got in a kit. You get a ton of product for the price!! Too bad when I tried to buy this a bunch of times some dumba$$es had already smashed the NEW ones & put them back into the display!! I'd like to get the other colors but they are always damaged in the displays. This does crack easily I think, but where I come from you damage it you pay 4 it! Makes me so mad. ;/ I *will* own all 3 colors someday! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the only bronzers I've tried, but I really enjoy using this. It is very pigmented, so its easy to over do it. It's not dry, it blends in velvety smooth into foundation or bare skin. It does have shimmer, but it's not obnoxious by any means. The writing on the top of the container rubber off within a month of purchase, and I wish the packaging wasn't so bulky, but otherwise I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- pigmented
- long wearing

CONS

- strong red undertones
- contains shimmer

COMMENTS: I find this too red-based for my skin tone, so it looks more of a pink-toned bronze if that makes any sense. I don't really mind the shimmer, but I'd rather have a matte finish. The shimmer is pretty subtle and gives a nice glow, though. I'll use it up, since I hate when things go to waste. It only works if I apply my setting powder on top to reduce the shimmer and tone down the redness.

Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Wet n Wild's stuff is amazing. This was the first color icon bronzer I tried, and I was so excited at first because of how big the pan was for the price I was getting it for! However, I didn't look too much into my decision because when I got home and swatched it - it was wayyy too orangey/reddish. I use bronzer for the sole purpose of contouring, and it just does not look natural to me, but I have hit pan so I will use it up with a very light hand.

Let's talk packaging - first something broke on the clasp, so it was very loose when it opened and closed and wouldn't click shut properly, but then the other end with the hinge broke! So I take the whole lid off when I use it now! Not efficient at all, would not carry it with me. Packaging is also a big bulky - domed cover, no mirror. Not something I would see myself bringing in a makeup bag

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A MUST HAVE for that sunkissed radiance you will LOVE during the Spring and Summer and appreciate in Fall and Winter. The price is unmatched for the quanity and the availabilty of this product is great. You can find it just about anywhere including Family Dollar! I bought this as part of my "WNW Trio": Bikini Contest, Reserve Your Cabana and Ticket to Brazil...and I adore them all. Be careful, however, if you travel with this because the product WILL shatter in the pan. But I must admit, the shattering was my only disappointment with this product. Great to have!
~A. Starr

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is awesome! I use it to define my cheekbones and give a bit of summer color. Not too shimmery and applies smoothly. The color has a hint of peach to it, which works with my light/medium skin tone. And is a steal at less than $3 at Walmart! Great quality. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by sheensheen22

Awesome bronzer for the price! Great pigmentation! Great for contouring!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Lolo031082

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this bronzer to contour. I love it!