Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Bronzer - Bikini Contest

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/30/2015 1:30:00 PM

This is one of only a few bronzers that I have ever found not to be super orange and unnatural. I love this product, especially when combined with wet n' wild reserve your cabana as a highlighter. The price is about $3 and it's a lot of product.

on 6/27/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This bronzer gives me the most realistic tan out of any other bronzer in my collection. The color has strong red undertones which works on my light olive skin tone because it looks like I was out at the beach all day. I can see the redness in this product being a little too much for fair skin tones but as a whole I would recommend the color icon bronzers to anyone if you're more fair I think "Ticket to Brazil" would work for you. The pigmentation is awesome, the powder is neither too soft , nor is it too powdery. I really love this color and all Wet n Wild bronzers :)

on 2/16/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've only been using this product for a few days but im already loving it. I actually use it as a blush rather than a bronzer because this "bronzer" has more of a pink/ nude beige tone to it. For ref I am about an NC55 and it shows up as a nude sienna color on my cheeks. It is a satin finish so it keeps me looking health without being too glittery. Because of the finish i use it as my blush/highlight. It is very pigmented but can be just a tad powdery at times. Overall I am loving this product so far. It is perfect for everyday and matches well with my usual heavy glam cat/smoky eyes with nude lips. I most likely will be repurchasing this.

on 1/14/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I use this to contour usually.. i have naturally tan skin so its dark enough... some bronzers can be too light on me. The main problem with this bronzer is the really browny red undertone.. im not sure if i like it all.

on 8/5/2014 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've done such a good job of wearing sunblock, that my face is now pale, and my body is quite tan. I look a bit weird!

That being said, this is a good antidote. This bronzer gives me a very believable sunkissed tan colour. It's leaning toward a sienna, but this looks believable on me. Totally glad to have the tanned, sun bronzed outdoor goddess look, without the damage.

It's not very shimmery, in case anyone is worried about looking like a glitterball. Semi-matte finish. For $5 Canadian, a fun way to instantly bring summer into your purse!

on 6/18/2014 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

OMG!!! I honestly love this bronzer, I actually use it as a blush cause it gives me that coralish kinda summer look. It's beautiful on any skin tone. It's my to go to bronzer/blush. I've tried so many high end bronzers, but this one has to be my all time fave thus far. PLEASE BUY! Especially for summer

on 5/17/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Similar to BareMinerals Warmth I got in a kit. You get a ton of product for the price!! Too bad when I tried to buy this a bunch of times some dumba$$es had already smashed the NEW ones & put them back into the display!! I'd like to get the other colors but they are always damaged in the displays. This does crack easily I think, but where I come from you damage it you pay 4 it! Makes me so mad. ;/ I *will* own all 3 colors someday! :)

This is one of the only bronzers I've tried, but I really enjoy using this. It is very pigmented, so its easy to over do it. It's not dry, it blends in velvety smooth into foundation or bare skin. It does have shimmer, but it's not obnoxious by any means. The writing on the top of the container rubber off within a month of purchase, and I wish the packaging wasn't so bulky, but otherwise I love it!

on 3/30/2014 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- pigmented
- long wearing

CONS

- strong red undertones
- contains shimmer

COMMENTS: I find this too red-based for my skin tone, so it looks more of a pink-toned bronze if that makes any sense. I don't really mind the shimmer, but I'd rather have a matte finish. The shimmer is pretty subtle and gives a nice glow, though. I'll use it up, since I hate when things go to waste. It only works if I apply my setting powder on top to reduce the shimmer and tone down the redness.

Will not repurchase.

on 1/19/2014 8:04:00 PM

Wet n Wild's stuff is amazing. This was the first color icon bronzer I tried, and I was so excited at first because of how big the pan was for the price I was getting it for! However, I didn't look too much into my decision because when I got home and swatched it - it was wayyy too orangey/reddish. I use bronzer for the sole purpose of contouring, and it just does not look natural to me, but I have hit pan so I will use it up with a very light hand.

Let's talk packaging - first something broke on the clasp, so it was very loose when it opened and closed and wouldn't click shut properly, but then the other end with the hinge broke! So I take the whole lid off when I use it now! Not efficient at all, would not carry it with me. Packaging is also a big bulky - domed cover, no mirror. Not something I would see myself bringing in a makeup bag

Popular Bronzers