July 30, 2014 | 1999 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Hard Candy - Matte-ly in Love Blotting Papers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product! My forehead can get oily sometimes and these work quite well for me. They are very thin and have the consistency of tissue paper, but I can tell they're working because I can see the oil on them after I wipe my forehead. They're also a good deal... 150 sheets for only $5 at Wal-Mart. Plus, I love the packaging. A cute little pouch that's perfect for throwing in your purse to use on the go. The papers themselves come in 3 little packets of 50 tissues each in different colors (pink, purple, and green). So you also don't need to take the whole lot with you. I would definitely recommend these and repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I picked these up at Wal-Mart one day since I had run out of my Clean & Clear blotting sheets. The packaging was super cute and sucked me in. Also, the price on these is great -- you're getting 150 sheets for $5, when a pack of the Clean & Clear ones run for $6-7 for 50.
I'm definitely glad I picked these up. These come with three different colors of sheets (green, pink, and purple), which I thought was really cute. I initially thought that maybe each color was supposed to do something different or contained different ingredients than the others, but they are actually all the same. The cardboard packaging is cute as well, and I found it to be a lot sturdier than the packaging on other oil blotting sheets, which usually get ripped and really banged up in my purse.
These sheets are very thin, similar to the ELF sheets, so I generally use two to cover my whole face. They soak up excess oil nicely without smudging your makeup or leaving a powdery residue behind like some blotting papers do.
Overall, I think these were a great purchase and I will be picking these up again soon (since I accidentally stuck these in the washer when I forgot to take them out of my sweatshirt pocket!) Aside from the $1 ELF sheets, these are the best value that I have found and the cute colors and packaging are a really fun touch.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by ellapuggle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided to try this rather than my normal clean and clear papers since its cheaper. Im not too big of a fan when I use them they crinkle up just like if you used thin tissue paper. The C&C dosent do that and can absorb more oil. The HC is nice because there's a few different colors of the papers and they all come in their own little plastic bag so you don't have to carry around the whole case of papers.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by awesomefullness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

when i first saw this product, i thought the packaging was cute, and the price was also decent (bout $5), so i bought it... worst mistake ever! although the packaging, price, and quantity (150 sheets) were satisfying, the product itself sucked! the papers were so thin, and soaked up almost no oil (after using an entire tissue, my oil was all still there). i will be returning this a.s.a.p!
P.S: i have a very oily T-zone, so any lovely lady with skin like mine, please don't make the same mistake!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased these at Walmart for $4.98 (Canadian) for a pack of 150 papers. The papers are enclosed in thin cardboard pink holder with three separate packages of 50 papers each. These papers are basic tissue sheets in multiple colours that are unscented and powder-free. I find these papers do a really good job of quickly absorbing excess oils without disturbing my make-up. I will repurchase again as they are affordable and preform well.