October 30, 2014 | 1656 users online

Liquid - Lakme - Nine to Five Flawless Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by pchotai

This is my go to foundation. I can't stay away from it when I'm getting ready! It doesn't accentuate my fine lines, doesn't clog my pores, and most definitely doesn't make me look 10 years older than I am. Its perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After trying the new Absolute White Intense foundation, I gave this older foundation of Lakme's a try at my bridal consult and now I absolutely love it! I don't know why I'd never tried this one but it is amazing. It is like Revlon Colorstay but not quite as thick and chalky and with just a bit more luminosity to it...that is to say, it's a foundation with all the coverage, easy application and blending, and excellent staying power of Colorstay without Colorstay's excessive heaviness! I am wearing the shade Coral (one potential downside is that there are only four shades to this foundation...however, Coral matches me perfectly.) It feels comfortable when worn (sometimes Colorstay feels a bit dry and clinging) and does not oxidise, fade or run at all even in the 80-90F degree Indian heat we have been having! I have decided I will wear this as my wedding foundation and probably long afterwards, I am loving it so much. Very highly recommended, and not expensive either!