August 20, 2014 | 1848 users online

Liquid - Lakme - Absolute White Intense Skin Cover

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by punklover

It is kinda greasy and takes up forever to dry..your skin becomes uneven after a few hours and is heavy feeling it also gives a white shadow in pictures overall it is an ok product but i wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My bridal makeup artist recommended this new foundation to me for my wedding and while it is a good product I don't think it is quite right for me. It has a lovely finish (neither too cakey nor too shimmery,) applies and blends smoothly and has a nice packaging with a pump. However, its coverage is lighter than I prefer and the shade matching wasn't quite right for me. Also the staying power is a bit less than I am used to with Revlon Colorstay (my usual foundation.) All in all it gives a very "natural" look without much coverage. I think it would be a great everyday foundation for many women. But for those who like a bit more coverage, or for special occasions, I wouldn't recommend it.