September 30, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - Rouge Automatic - 143 Nahema

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am NW40 and this is one of the few corals I can wear on my darkly pigmented lips. The formula is a dream-- glides on, stays put until I have a meal, feels great, and wears evenly. It's almost opaque coverage, so be warned that it might be overwhelming on paler complexions, but it is lovely on darker ladies. I love the RA packaging because it feels so special and luxurious.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by HeCallsMeGorgeous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous bright coral color. The formula is characteristic of all Guerlain Rouge Automatique lipsticks... creamy and comfortable. I'm an NC40/42 and this is the perfect coral lipstick - the color instantly brightens my face and looks "happy". I'm on the fence about the packaging. Yes it keeps the lipstick fresh and there's no worry about the cap coming off in your purse... but I worry about something rubbing up against the slider and accidentally exposing the product. Overall this is a very nice, very "Guerlain" lipstick and I wold repurchase this color.