February 28, 2015 | 1788 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 6:35:00 AM More reviews by ivankaranka

This brand of liquid lipsticks might be the best one there is on the market! Everyone always praises it and I caved in and bought one to see if it was worth the hype and it truly is. I got it in the color outlaw which is a beautiful matte brick red. Applying it was simple and never did it ever feel dry on my lips. Throughout the day it stayed on even while eating and drinking. I didn't use a lipliner but that didn't matter because the product did not bleed out and stayed in place. Removing it was very easy, I didn't think I'd love this product so much it made me want to buy other shades in the future. I've tried hourglass liquid lipsticks and this kat von d one blows it out of the water. Overall it isn't sticky, stays in place, its long lasting, beautiful range of colors, hydrating and a decent price. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lisalynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the 2nd Kat Von D lip product I have purchased (I have the lipstick in Beranice) and unfortunately, again I'm not that impressed.

Saying that, let me just say that this is one of the best reds in my collection, on me (NC20, dark brown hair) it doesn't throw any orange but is a stunning "hollywood red" as another reviewer put it. It is somewhat similar in colour to Lime Crimes Red Velvetine Stain, just a little darker, but that is where the similarity ends. With Lime Crime, I put it on and forget it for the next 6 or so hours, even with eating and drinking but with this stain I found that it started to transfer onto everything from the get go....coffee mug, straw etc, even before eating anything. Also, it started to fade from the centre of my lips out, leaving an unfortunate darkish red ring.

Definitely not a good look!!!

I do not add any kind of gloss or balm over or under this or any lip stain as I find that they bleed and transfer like crazy and do not last as long. I've given it 3 stars only because I absolutely love the colour but will not be repurchasing.

25 Feb 2015

Ok, I have tried this again though not on it's own. First applied NYC Smooch Proof Lip Stain in RockinRuby, let that dry completely and then applied Outlaw. The results were fantastic! There was no transfer AT ALL and it lasted ALL DAY even through eating and drinking!!!

Even though there was a lip stain underneath, because Outlaw is so pigmented it didn't alter the colour at all, which is great. There was no feathering or bleeding, and as I said, it stayed put all day. Actually had to use a makeup remover towlette to get it off and that was after 9 hours of wear!!

Upgraded from 3 lippies to 4, and I'll probably repurchase again, but only if I can find it on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After grabbing the shade Berlin a couple days ago, I decided this and the Sephora cream lip stains are my favorite formulas of long-wear liquid lip colors. They never fail me. Which is why today, I went back to Sephora to scoop up this shade (Outlaw) after seeing it swatched online and falling in love.
This is the perfect red. It's not too cool-leaning, but not super orange either. It's a true red, through and through. It's bright, but still has a good amount of depth to it, which makes it perfect for the vampy red Winter lips that I crave. Also, this makes my teeth look hella white.
The formula is consistent with the rest of the shades in this range. It's very thin and liquidy, but dries very quickly and sets to a pure matte finish. No bleeding outside my lipline, very little transfer, and the color stays true even through meals (unless it's a greasy meal, against which no lip color stands a chance). It doesn't dry out my lips too badly, and when it does start to fade (after FOREVER), it does so evenly.
The packaging, as is the case with all KVD cosmetics, is gorgeous. It's got this hard-edge chicness about it that I adore. I do like the applicator of these liquid lipsticks more than others - I feel like it grants the most control. With this shade, some detailing around the edges with a lip brush is recommended, but it won't amount to a massive amount of fail if you skip that step. Just don't apply these in a moving vehicle and you'll be fine.
$19 at Sephora, which I consider to be decent considering how long-lasting they are.
Now if they could just start stocking the shade Vampira again, I'd be happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore is liquid lipstick. It goes on as a liquid and sets in to a matte finish. I have other matte lipsticks. This by far is better than the ones I own. The ones I have goes on Matte. But my lips tend to look dry. Mine you, I exfoliate and put a little lip balm on before I apply. It is essential to exfoliate and use a lip balm before applying lipstick. Especially matte lipstick. This lipstick is matte and my lips don't look dry. They look smooth and plump. My lips feels semi moist as well. It was a clever idea to create a liquid to matte lipstick. There are an array of colors. GO TRY IT LADIES‼️🎀

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

These lip glosses didn't work for me, the colour ended up being patchy in some places and it looked dry and clumpy after 5 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Glamagogo77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing red lipstick since 6th grade, at 24 years of age that's most of my life (or certainly feels like it). I've been through the good, the bad, and the oily. While the composition of Liquid Everlasting Love seems to have changed since when I first bought it (now it seems watery, although the colour is still very good) it has to be one of the best reds that I have bought.

This is the perfect pin-up/rockabilly/psychobilly/vintage red. The price point ($18 at my local Sephora) is fair and the tube lasts me a while with almost daily wears. The colour is mostly stay put however eating greasy food will take the colour off. At first I found the product to be drying, but I suffer from really bad dry skin anyways and I have found that exfoliating my lips helps.

Normally I am a one shade woman, but I have branched out and bought this product in a more neutral colour (Lolita). I will remain a loyal fan of Outlaw until the very end.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by WeCameAsLameKids

I absolutely love this product! It lasts all day so I never have to worry about touch-ups and there is also very little transfer. And it's super pigmented as well. Although since it is matte, it is a bit drying, but I always put on a lip balm before I apply it so it isn't much of a problem. Overall, it's a great product, it's a bit expensive, but it is so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

This is a lovely red lip product. I own this in Berlin, and Backstage Bambi also. They are the most vivid well made lip shade ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOOOOOVE this product! I really wanted a fresh, intense, RED, lipstick! My cousin showed me this one, and it's exactly what I wanted! I find it best works with applying A LITTLE BIT of lipbalm, filling in your entire lips with lip liner, and then applying the product. It's absolutely beautiful. <3 Also, it lasts a long time, and when you stain your face with it, clean it immediately.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

As much as I love kat von d, it's better to invest in l'oreal infallible or cover girl outlast which comes with an amazing glossy and fruit scented top coat. This stuff is very drying and accentuates lines on the lips. It peels if you over apply. You can apply your own Chapstick or balm underneath but there are cheaper variations of these types of lip color. Sephora even has a matte creme lip stain for $12 and works the same.