Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Lasted a whole pasta sauce meal which included drinks and dessert. That's good enough for me. And my lips aren't peeling which is rare and unusual. But it does transfer. That made me nervous but post meal selfies have me in full lip with some lip colour lost on the inside but it's not obvious.

on 5/26/2015 8:44:00 PM

another kvd liquid lipstick to add to my collection. if applied properly you get an amazing vibrant matte color! its amazing make sure you received the good batch they did have a bad batch once such a great product

on 5/26/2015 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this long-lasting liquid lipstick. Outlaw is a great color that has just enough warmth to NOT pull fuchsia on my naturally-redheaded self. That's a blessing! It's a lovely bold red, perfect for a pinup/vintage/rockabilly style, which I like. It's a bit tricky on application for me so a lip brush for the edges might be best since this comes with a doe foot applicator. But I like the formula. Not as drying as other longwears I've tried. A+

I caved and got this even though I have MAC's Ruby Woo (which is a similar brick-red shade)...and to be honest, I'd prefer KVD's Outlaw over Ruby Woo in terms of "staying power". It's $4 more but the fact that I don't have to reapply as often is what's winning me over.

on 3/22/2015 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks are the best I've tried, and Outlaw is by far my favorite. It is very comfortable and long lasting. It doesn't feather and I don't get unintentional ombre lips.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love this colour! I never was one to wear red, but when I saw this I had to have it, and I have never looked back! First of all this is a super matte finish, so if you have dry lips you need to deal with that first of this will look horrible on you. Make sure your lips are moisturized and then exfoliated before applying this. And it does feel a bit drying on your lips, but so long as they were in good shape before hand it shouldn't be that much of a bother. I have worn this out to dinner, and to drinks and it has stayed put! And while it is kiss proof, it will not survive a make out session, but you can't win them all :P

on 2/11/2015 6:35:00 AM

This brand of liquid lipsticks might be the best one there is on the market! Everyone always praises it and I caved in and bought one to see if it was worth the hype and it truly is. I got it in the color outlaw which is a beautiful matte brick red. Applying it was simple and never did it ever feel dry on my lips. Throughout the day it stayed on even while eating and drinking. I didn't use a lipliner but that didn't matter because the product did not bleed out and stayed in place. Removing it was very easy, I didn't think I'd love this product so much it made me want to buy other shades in the future. I've tried hourglass liquid lipsticks and this kat von d one blows it out of the water. Overall it isn't sticky, stays in place, its long lasting, beautiful range of colors, hydrating and a decent price. Try it!

on 1/28/2015 10:25:00 PM

This is the 2nd Kat Von D lip product I have purchased (I have the lipstick in Beranice) and unfortunately, again I'm not that impressed.

Saying that, let me just say that this is one of the best reds in my collection, on me (NC20, dark brown hair) it doesn't throw any orange but is a stunning "hollywood red" as another reviewer put it. It is somewhat similar in colour to Lime Crimes Red Velvetine Stain, just a little darker, but that is where the similarity ends. With Lime Crime, I put it on and forget it for the next 6 or so hours, even with eating and drinking but with this stain I found that it started to transfer onto everything from the get go....coffee mug, straw etc, even before eating anything. Also, it started to fade from the centre of my lips out, leaving an unfortunate darkish red ring.

Definitely not a good look!!!

I do not add any kind of gloss or balm over or under this or any lip stain as I find that they bleed and transfer like crazy and do not last as long. I've given it 3 stars only because I absolutely love the colour but will not be repurchasing.

25 Feb 2015

Ok, I have tried this again though not on it's own. First applied NYC Smooch Proof Lip Stain in RockinRuby, let that dry completely and then applied Outlaw. The results were fantastic! There was no transfer AT ALL and it lasted ALL DAY even through eating and drinking!!!

Even though there was a lip stain underneath, because Outlaw is so pigmented it didn't alter the colour at all, which is great. There was no feathering or bleeding, and as I said, it stayed put all day. Actually had to use a makeup remover towlette to get it off and that was after 9 hours of wear!!

Upgraded from 3 lippies to 4, and I'll probably repurchase again, but only if I can find it on sale.

on 12/19/2014 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After grabbing the shade Berlin a couple days ago, I decided this and the Sephora cream lip stains are my favorite formulas of long-wear liquid lip colors. They never fail me. Which is why today, I went back to Sephora to scoop up this shade (Outlaw) after seeing it swatched online and falling in love.
This is the perfect red. It's not too cool-leaning, but not super orange either. It's a true red, through and through. It's bright, but still has a good amount of depth to it, which makes it perfect for the vampy red Winter lips that I crave. Also, this makes my teeth look hella white.
The formula is consistent with the rest of the shades in this range. It's very thin and liquidy, but dries very quickly and sets to a pure matte finish. No bleeding outside my lipline, very little transfer, and the color stays true even through meals (unless it's a greasy meal, against which no lip color stands a chance). It doesn't dry out my lips too badly, and when it does start to fade (after FOREVER), it does so evenly.
The packaging, as is the case with all KVD cosmetics, is gorgeous. It's got this hard-edge chicness about it that I adore. I do like the applicator of these liquid lipsticks more than others - I feel like it grants the most control. With this shade, some detailing around the edges with a lip brush is recommended, but it won't amount to a massive amount of fail if you skip that step. Just don't apply these in a moving vehicle and you'll be fine.
$19 at Sephora, which I consider to be decent considering how long-lasting they are.
Now if they could just start stocking the shade Vampira again, I'd be happy.

on 9/19/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I adore is liquid lipstick. It goes on as a liquid and sets in to a matte finish. I have other matte lipsticks. This by far is better than the ones I own. The ones I have goes on Matte. But my lips tend to look dry. Mine you, I exfoliate and put a little lip balm on before I apply. It is essential to exfoliate and use a lip balm before applying lipstick. Especially matte lipstick. This lipstick is matte and my lips don't look dry. They look smooth and plump. My lips feels semi moist as well. It was a clever idea to create a liquid to matte lipstick. There are an array of colors. GO TRY IT LADIES‼️🎀

Popular Lipsticks