July 31, 2014 | 1242 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

These lip glosses didn't work for me, the colour ended up being patchy in some places and it looked dry and clumpy after 5 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Glamagogo77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing red lipstick since 6th grade, at 24 years of age that's most of my life (or certainly feels like it). I've been through the good, the bad, and the oily. While the composition of Liquid Everlasting Love seems to have changed since when I first bought it (now it seems watery, although the colour is still very good) it has to be one of the best reds that I have bought.

This is the perfect pin-up/rockabilly/psychobilly/vintage red. The price point ($18 at my local Sephora) is fair and the tube lasts me a while with almost daily wears. The colour is mostly stay put however eating greasy food will take the colour off. At first I found the product to be drying, but I suffer from really bad dry skin anyways and I have found that exfoliating my lips helps.

Normally I am a one shade woman, but I have branched out and bought this product in a more neutral colour (Lolita). I will remain a loyal fan of Outlaw until the very end.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by WeCameAsLameKids

I absolutely love this product! It lasts all day so I never have to worry about touch-ups and there is also very little transfer. And it's super pigmented as well. Although since it is matte, it is a bit drying, but I always put on a lip balm before I apply it so it isn't much of a problem. Overall, it's a great product, it's a bit expensive, but it is so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

This is a lovely red lip product. I own this in Berlin, and Backstage Bambi also. They are the most vivid well made lip shade ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOOOOOVE this product! I really wanted a fresh, intense, RED, lipstick! My cousin showed me this one, and it's exactly what I wanted! I find it best works with applying A LITTLE BIT of lipbalm, filling in your entire lips with lip liner, and then applying the product. It's absolutely beautiful. <3 Also, it lasts a long time, and when you stain your face with it, clean it immediately.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

As much as I love kat von d, it's better to invest in l'oreal infallible or cover girl outlast which comes with an amazing glossy and fruit scented top coat. This stuff is very drying and accentuates lines on the lips. It peels if you over apply. You can apply your own Chapstick or balm underneath but there are cheaper variations of these types of lip color. Sephora even has a matte creme lip stain for $12 and works the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by dede629

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first 2 times I wore this lip product it was absolute love. I'm a mature redhead with fair skin and major pink/red undertones and I haven't had a true red lip colour that I could wear for probably 20 years. I'm becoming frustrated with the lip liner/lip stick/lip gloss combo that I normally wear, when I try it these days in dark colours, because of all the bleeding and running into lines that's going on with my aging lips that turn down in the corners (my mother is 22 yrs older than me, and has no bleeding lines - not even in the corners ... what's up w/ that?!). I went on a search to find a stain in the burgandy red colour that I like as a go to winter colour, and came across this True Red.

On me, this really is a true red; no orange, and just a hint of a cool undertone, and very wearable on me. I strutted out of the house in this feeling fierce!! Got compliments! Loved how it brightened my whole face! I haven't got such a pow of good mood and confidence from a cosmetic in ages.

Then today I went out to lunch wearing it. Epic fail. Normally, before eating out I discretely wipe off my lip colour, then I eat, then I reapply. Nuisance, but what happened today was horrid. You *can't* wipe this off. So I start eating - dim sum - and by the end of a meal of somewhat greasy, moist food, this stuff had smeared all over my bottom lip line, bled down in the corners, and bled up into my vertical upper lip lines. OK, so I have to repair. Can't. It's now stained where it's bled and smeared too, and when I try and wipe it off, it stains my fingers. I finally had to do a major job of careful wiping with tissue, replacing foundation, redoing the whole lip, and there was still some minor staining from the bleeds, especially above my upper lip.

What good is a beautiful, fierce colour ... that ends in clown face disaster after a meal?

So so sad, but this is going back.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this liquid lipstick! It is the only product I have ever worn that strangers have stopped me and ask me what I am wearing, where I purchased it, and have even asked me to pull out the packaging and show them what it looked like! I personally think the packaging is all wrong, so I gave it a one. I have deemed the applicator usless and I use a lip brush to apply it. I commend you if you can use the applicator but I find it too messy and inaccurate. Also when I first purchased it liquid would seep out the top because it was too full of product! Super messy to have a bright red staining liquid all over your hands!

It can feather so I recommend using a Fresh brand sugar balm over it to keep your lips looking supple and soft. A gorgeous bright red, "Classic Hollywood glamour" as a perfect stranger described it to me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by 8ball

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is too much of a good thing. The color is a nice red and the coverage is a heavy l/s lover's dream. One coat and you're done. You know what it reminds me of? Remember those all-day l/s that were the rage about 3 years ago - the ones that came with color on one end and balm/gloss on the other? It reminds me of the color part. But just the color part. You put on the color part and your lips would parch until you put something like gloss or balm over it. When you first put this liq l/s on it looks fabulous. About 30 seconds later it dries. About 30 more seconds, you feel like you put salt on your lips and they're parched. So you put something lubricating like balm over it. Then it smears. You wipe the excess smear off with your fingers and realize that it doesn't come off (your fingers, that is; it didn't stay on your lips). After about 2 hours you have a deep red ring around your lips and faded, splotchy red in the middle of your lips. So you reapply. And 30 seconds later it dries, and 30 seconds after that.....get the picture?

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by amycarter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

.I thought I looked pretty good, but I just cannot wear reds. I find I look like a clown or like I just walked out of a brothel. It is brick red in my opinion, exactly as it states. I gave it 3 lippies because the formulation is excellent, longlasting, and so velvety matte! I wish there were more colour selections. I would not repurchase in this colour, but would in Lolita!