August 21, 2014 | 1395 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by jumersmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a great concealer for the price, the creasing is light but I found that it wears off of me after about 4 hours. Also the colours are great but I haven't found my exact match. I would buy again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of my favorite concealers. This does cover my dark circles well and does a great job for concealing without being cakey. I like the wand and it blends nicely. I prefer this over many other concealers I have and will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by subahe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it in CW06 and it is a great colour match for my undereye area. I don't use it for covering blemishes, because it does not cover them and does not last long. I use it for my dark circles and it does a great job concealing them. It does get into my fine lines after some hours wearing it, but it does not look bad. The price is really good although it only contains 3 grams (0.11 oz). I am still searching for a good concealer that I can use for both covering blemishes and my dark circles, but in the meantime, I always keep a tube of this product in my stash

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I had high hopes for this concealer and found it to be a bummer.
It did nothing for my under eyes or blemishes. I even returned it because that is how unhappy I was with this product.
It did not wear long, and did not look natural on the skin. Very cheap looking when applied

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good concealer. It is readily available at places like Ulta and very affordable. I have this in the shade Fair and I think the reason it works for so many people is because this seems to be a true neutral shade. Lots of cheap concealers tend to be peach colored but this is just very neutral and good enough for my skin tone. It is a bit light on me though. It doesn't crease too badly and doesn't look too powdery. I have two small cherry angiomas on my face and I usually test out concealers there to see how well they cover. This NYX concealer can't hide them completely but it is a pretty good choice overall.

Edit: So I just checked the NYX website and they describe the shade Fair as "beige with pink undertones". I have yellow undertones and this still works for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the shade in Tan. It blends well and doesn't exaggerate my pores. It feels light on the skin without causing any oiliness. I like that the tube is thin and that the applicator brush isn't rough on my skin. My only complaint is that the shade I picked is slightly dark so I will have to pick a better shade next time I head to Ulta. For now, I like this for darkening up my lighter foundations and for contouring some areas of my face. Nyx usually has some great sales. I paid about five bucks but I'm sure you can get it cheaper BOGO or with a coupon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at Ulta. I regularly use other NYX products so thought I would give it a try since I was running out of my normal concealer - Make Up For Ever Full Cover cream - and wasn't relishing the thought of buying another tube for $35. At $4.99, I figured what the heck. I am SO glad I did.

I honestly think it is even better than the MUFE concealer, which is 6 times the price. They have a good array of colors, it blends like a dream, and when set with powder lasts all day for me.

I use this concealer to cover up blemishes or redness, and then follow up with powder (I do not use foundation). I do not use it under my eyes so I don't know how it performs in that respect. All I know is it is cheap and it works great for my purposes! Try it - if it doesn't work for you, at least you didn't break the bank! Thank you NYX for making great products at affordable prices!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

I love to use the green as a base on my redder blemishes to cancel out the redness and then I apply a skin tone one on top of the green after I have blended it. Works super well

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is wonderful! The coverage is just a step below MAC pro longwear, however I prefer that this has the ease of a doe foot applicator, whereas the MAC can be annoying if the pump dispenses too much product. This is a great product to use when in a hurry because its quick and efficient. I am usually an NC15 but with my St. Tropez self tanner applied I'm around NC25 and use the shade 06. Even when the tan has faded off I have used this shade under my eyes and blended, and it still looked great and not too dark! Several popular Youtube Beauty Bloggers raved about this product, so I picked it up and am glad I did! The coverage is superior to the Maybelline dreamlumi concealer, age eraser brightener shade, and the fit me concealers. I do like those three Maybelline concealers, but would definitely choose the NYX over them. I do not notice any creasing around the eyes, and the darker shade also works to cover blemishes on my face. i am going to pick up a lighter shade next time I'm at Ulta to highlight more under my eyes. Definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by jess2133

This concealer is a brilliant concealer, it's very pigmented and covers redness and acne well. However, the issue I have is the shade range. I first bought this concealer in "beige" since it has a yellow undertone, but it's too light. If it was a shade or two darker this concealer would by absolutely perfect. I next got it in "medium" which was supposed to have neutral undertones but on me it appeared pretty pink. Its not overly noticeable unless you look up close in like really bright sunlight, but it is still noticeable, which is basically the only reason I would not repurchase. I will finish it because of its great coverage, but I will probably try something else out like the collection concealer or mac pro long wear