December 22, 2014 | 1632 users online

Conditioner - Shea Moisture - Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Baobab Thickening Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The scent is SO clean and fresh. My hair feels super soft and moisturized every single time I use this conditioner. I just can't get enough of it. The ingredients are high quality and it's silicone free.

Since I have curly, but dry hair, this conditioner is perfect because it's has the perfect consistency of not being too light and not being too heavy. My curls pop and are revitalize when I use this product. I love this product so much that I wish they would make a liter size of it.

I love everything about this conditioner except for the packaging...I wish it was a squeeze bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Dmspears1117

This was a great product. It can be drying, but definitely does it's job if you rotate it in once or twice a week. (For white girl hair) especially after bleach damage!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the only products I haven't liked from the Shea Moisture line. It actually reminds me of the Growth MIlk in looking/feeling like a thick body lotion. Like some of the masks unfortunately it did nothing to detangle my hair even while wet which is crazy to me and defeats the purpose of even using a conditioner as it left my hair a tangled rats nest after I rinsed out. It is full of really quality ingredients which is why it would have been ideal for my fine hair but did nothing for me and I definitely don't need another body lotion lol. It really is a shame that the formula itself sucks. I find it odd how hard it is to find a natural conditioner that gives me some slip in the shower and doesn't weigh my hair down from just being too rich. Honestly the shampoos give me more hydration/slip. Might have to try the other version conditioners to see if they are any better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Also known as Volumizing
This is my favorite Shea Moisture product. I love the scent of the yucca & baobab (green label) products - it's fresh instead of sweet. This conditioner detangles well and leaves my hair almost as smooth as if I had used a silicone conditioner and almost as shiny as if there were mineral oil. It is the best natural product to switch to if you're used to slip and shine, but don't want buildup or synthetic ingredients.