April 21, 2014 | 970 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Philosophy - Eyes Wide Open

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by RLDonaghy

This is an okay eye moisturizer. I bought this on a recommendation from a SA at Sephora. Great price point, but it doesn't feel very moisturizing. I haven't seen any benefits to my under eye area. I also don't feel that it helps me look more away, as the product claims to do. I have not had any negative effects from using this product so I will continue to use until I run out, or find a better moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow great eye gel!! I know there are alot of depuffing gel type of products out there for the undereye, but this one doesnt leave any residue and moisturizes better than aloe vera. I bought this out of desperation needing something to moisturize my underye without smearing my concealer. This new product is refreshing, and contains hylauronic acid so I hope it helps my skin in the long run! I have been reaching for this every morning which is a great thing for me because I mostly forget about products when Im rushing in the morning. This stuff is a staple!