April 21, 2014 | 1032 users online

Concealers - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Ultra Lift and Firm Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This concealer blended really well with my skin tone, the color Ivory matched my NC10-15 skin very well and although it did look too pink in the tube it went on fine without any pink tones. When applied it looked like a natural skin finish, not cakey at all. It was lightweight enough to not settle in lines yet covered my dark circles easily (I don't have severe dark circles so this might not give coverage if your circles are very dark). I did notice some settling into the deep creases under my eyes but every single product I have ever used does this. I applied this over Estee Lauder Daywear SPF 50 and it went on very easily and smoothly. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Ginaisobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do think Elizabeth Arden produce quality makeup products, but I'm not a huge fan of this concealer. It looked great when it was applied in store by the Elizabeth Arden makeup artist, but I did not get the same look at home. The consistency is thick and can be drying, which looks aging in the eye area. The shade is very pale (I chose "Fair") and highlights my under eye area unless I blend my foundation over the top. While it does have staying power, I think I will be trying a more hydrating concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hmm... i got this at winners for 15$ and they only had one left in medium (I'm super pale). But since it was over ten bucks off the original price I bought it, thinking I could mix it with my ultra pale covergirl one for when I tanned. I dont love the texture of this one, but it lasted all day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I bought this concealer at Shoppers for around $20.00 plus tax Canadian. I wanted a concealer for broken capillaries. My skin is more dry in the winter months so I needed something not matte.
The cosmetician recommended this product and mentioned it's not only for the eye area. I'm more to medium skin toned but she recommended the color light. Apparently because this product sometimes will darken a bit. It goes on creamy. blends too a soft matte finish. Any dry spots I had, this concealer accentuated those areas. However as time passed I found this concealer did fade a bit during this day.. Not the best and not the worst concealer I have tried. I recently tried with the hot weather and found it too moisturizing. I won't be repurchasing this item.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this concealer at Shoppers Drug Mart for $24 in the shade Ivory 1 and it's a perfect match for my complexion (MAC NC15).This concealer comes in a tube with a super soft doe foot applicator and it releases the perfect amount of product that never gets gunky or built up around the edges of the tube. The formula is opaque, silky and creamy. Blends so easily into my skin, provides medium coverage and sets to a soft matte finish. Wears well for about 4 to 5 hours then I notice it starts to fade and if I try to touch up with a little bit extra concealer it starts to look cakey and obvious. Overall a decent concealer for days when I'm not overly concerned about my makeup, but for the price and overall performance I wouldn't repurchase.