October 25, 2014 | 942 users online

Mascara - Soap & Glory - Thick & Fast Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Zoe8x

This is my favourite mascara at the moment! Not a bad price at about £9. Loads of volume and length :) doesn't clump on my lashes. I've tried various Estée Lauder, MAC, Bareminerals etc all expensive and I think this is as good if not better!! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The formula for this mascara is pretty good if you prefer volume over length; there's lots of volume, hardly any clumps, and rich colour. I average at 12 hours wear per day, and the mascara has never flaked on me. However; I didn't like the absence of any lash lengthening, and that this mascara can't hold any curl.

There doesn't seem to be anything special about the design of the brush - regular bristles and standard shape - but for some reason I always end up with mascara on my lids and browbone,

There's not much to say for Thick & Fast - it's not a bad mascara, just not one that stood out for me. I don't feel as though I can recommend this product to anybody at the end of the day, as so many mascaras at this price point perform better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by JJackson98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Mylojack

I love this Mascara! I usually buy expensive mascaras. I like the texture am size of the Brissels, I think it separates your lashes well and makes them nice and dark, elongates them fairly. However I don't like how on the end you get little blob which just sits there and goes all over your eyelids.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Jenm0611

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible stuff. Very thick and gloopy, gave me spider lashes cause they clumped together. After about an hour, I had panda eyes. I usually love soap and glory but I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella95

Good everyday mascara. Adds volume and length to my lashes. I curl them every day as they're very straight and this mascara does a good job of holding the curl. The large brush may be a problem for people with shorter lashes. Otherwise ace mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely amazing. My everyday mascara and half the price of my high end branded mascaras! Can't recommend it enough! No clumps!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by louiseannette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably my favourite mascara ever! I came across it a few years ago when it was a free gift in a magazine. Since then I have repurchased it twice. I seem to have pretty temperamental eyelashes because all the HG mascaras I have heard of didn't work on me. Then I came across this one. This mascara gives my lashes a lot of volume and definition without clumping. I have never had any problems with dryness/flakiness. Not have I had any problems with irritation or smudging. The packaging is good quality and durable. The lid closes fully and the writing hasn't rubbed off-two problems which seem to occur frequently with mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by darciii

I absolutely LOVE this mascara, the best one i've tried so far. It adds length and volume, does NOT clump, making the lashed look more fanned out, longer, and more natural. The brush is a lovely shape and the packaging is sleek and simple. Definetely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by juliaday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

SOAP AND GLORY THICK AND FAST MASCARA
Pros:
- Volumizes without clumping.
- Separates without looking spidery.
- Thick wand, easy to apply.
- Lasts for months without drying out.

Cons:
- Can't find any (I tried).

Bottom line: I got this mascara free with Elle magazine a couple of years ago and I love it, I've been consistently rebuying ever since and I recommend it to all my friends. It's somehow bold enough for nighttime without being too dramatic for day. I also never use an eyelash curler and my friends always marvel at how I don't seem to need one, but honestly it's just that this mascara does the work on its own. If you're thinking about getting this.. Just do.