Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara

3.8

on 1/26/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love soap and glory, its cheaper than higher end brands but preforms as well.

Packaging- I love the packaging and the often cheeky, suggestive names of Soap&Glory and this is no exception.

Wear/Feel- The brush is the perfect size, not to large, not too small. It makes it very easy to apply the mascara. The mascara for me, lengthens and slightly curls my lashes. I also do not find my lashes getting clumped. The mascara lasts rather a long time and does not flake. Perfect!! I prefer the formula of the gold cologne version but not the brush, so when the black version I had ran out I transferred the brush over.

Price-

Overall I love the mascaras soap and glory have! I just have a hate thin brushes that a rubber like which I why I switched over the brush from the original.

on 5/27/2014 4:24:00 PM

This is my favourite mascara at the moment! Not a bad price at about £9. Loads of volume and length :) doesn't clump on my lashes. I've tried various Estée Lauder, MAC, Bareminerals etc all expensive and I think this is as good if not better!! :)

on 5/27/2014 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

The formula for this mascara is pretty good if you prefer volume over length; there's lots of volume, hardly any clumps, and rich colour. I average at 12 hours wear per day, and the mascara has never flaked on me. However; I didn't like the absence of any lash lengthening, and that this mascara can't hold any curl.

There doesn't seem to be anything special about the design of the brush - regular bristles and standard shape - but for some reason I always end up with mascara on my lids and browbone,

There's not much to say for Thick & Fast - it's not a bad mascara, just not one that stood out for me. I don't feel as though I can recommend this product to anybody at the end of the day, as so many mascaras at this price point perform better.

on 4/28/2014 10:40:00 AM

Love it!

on 4/13/2014 8:40:00 PM

I love this Mascara! I usually buy expensive mascaras. I like the texture am size of the Brissels, I think it separates your lashes well and makes them nice and dark, elongates them fairly. However I don't like how on the end you get little blob which just sits there and goes all over your eyelids.

on 2/2/2014 1:17:00 PM

Horrible stuff. Very thick and gloopy, gave me spider lashes cause they clumped together. After about an hour, I had panda eyes. I usually love soap and glory but I wouldn't buy this again.

on 1/29/2014 7:54:00 PM

Good everyday mascara. Adds volume and length to my lashes. I curl them every day as they're very straight and this mascara does a good job of holding the curl. The large brush may be a problem for people with shorter lashes. Otherwise ace mascara.

on 1/28/2014 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing. My everyday mascara and half the price of my high end branded mascaras! Can't recommend it enough! No clumps!!!!

on 12/17/2013 2:05:00 AM

This is probably my favourite mascara ever! I came across it a few years ago when it was a free gift in a magazine. Since then I have repurchased it twice. I seem to have pretty temperamental eyelashes because all the HG mascaras I have heard of didn't work on me. Then I came across this one. This mascara gives my lashes a lot of volume and definition without clumping. I have never had any problems with dryness/flakiness. Not have I had any problems with irritation or smudging. The packaging is good quality and durable. The lid closes fully and the writing hasn't rubbed off-two problems which seem to occur frequently with mascara.

on 8/24/2013 3:16:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this mascara, the best one i've tried so far. It adds length and volume, does NOT clump, making the lashed look more fanned out, longer, and more natural. The brush is a lovely shape and the packaging is sleek and simple. Definetely recommend this!

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products