Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 3/22/2015 10:59:00 PM

One of my favourite foundations! This really stays on a long time, leaves skin looking very natural yet fully covered and doesn't break me out or cause any other reactions. My combination skin requires a powder on top of it but I don't need to touch up during the day which is a huge plus. The pump buttle is easy and hygienic and pretty as well. The only thing I don't like is the price but with this foundation, a little goes a long way so I'm still willing to repurchase.

on 3/22/2015 10:05:00 PM

I don't personally wear this, as there isn't a shade light enough for me, but I put this on so many of my clients. It's a beautiful medium to full coverage foundation that feels and looks natural, wears forever and doesn't fade off throughout the day. Definitely recommend.

on 3/21/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this is my holy grail foundation
i have such a problem with foundation actually lasting on me. usually it breaks down or gets oily.
not this foundation! it doesn't oxidize on me which is a huge plus.
it does not last 24hrs, but cmon let's be real. nothing will last that long. However, it DOES last all day. definitely the longest any foundation has lasted.
This foundation is great because it is longwearing, true to color, has a pump, doesnt break me out or clog pores, doesn't get oily, keeps me looking fresh all day, easy to blend/perfect consistency
the shade range is pretty good especially because it tells you the undertones. I have really neutral skin and the neutral shades are wonderful. of course I'd like more shades, but i can easily top with a darker or lighter powder and bronzer to tweak it a tad.

Unfortunately it is SUPER pricey. almost 50 bucks. as far as i can tell that is the only con
I think it is worth it, though. i apply it in the morning and don't have to worry about it.
i'd definitely suggest you pick it up to try!

on 3/20/2015 2:43:00 AM

I have been using this since December and I must say that I really do not like it at all. I really, really wanted to like it, but it just doesn't work for me. Let me tell you why.

I received this as a gift, so I am not sure the exact price that was payed, but from looking it up online, the price is around the normal price for a higher end foundation. (It was the shade 100 Ivoire N)

I enjoy the packaging. It comes in a high quality thick glass container and has a pump to dispense the liquid. I prefer a pump as it is more sanitary and simple to use.

The liquid is thin but not runny. I like its consistency. It is easy to apply and spreads quite nicely, however it tends to look very dry and "cakey" once finished. It seemed to highlight every imperfection and settled into fine lines (even if I used a primer beforehand). It never looked natural on me, and it would oxidize to an orange color. I am very, very pale so the orange/yellow color it turned into was not flattering at all. Even before it oxidized, I could tell it was not quite the correct tone. I would have most likely been better off with the cool toned one.

I would not really recommend this product as it never did look quite right on me. Maybe it would be best on someone with extremely oily skin, but it is not the best for my combination to oily skin.

on 3/19/2015 10:53:00 AM

I wanted to like this foundation so much, but I don't thin I can continue using it because it oxidises BADLY. The coverage and everything else is very good, but even the lightest shade (005) turns too dark on my skin about an hour after application.

on 3/7/2015 3:43:00 PM

Currently, I'm wearing Ivoire 160 (W), and it's not my perfect match, but I'm not counting that in the overall review. This line has so many shades, that I'm gonna try a few more, or mix some colors to create my match.

It's the best foundation I've used in terms of wear time. Instead of looking like a hot oily mess at the end of the day, I looked glowy, which I really like. The makeup really stays in place throughout the day. It applies really well with a damp beauty blender. I get really good, full coverage with one and a half pumps.

The packaging is really nice. I really like bottles with a pump.

Will buy again.

on 3/2/2015 7:24:00 AM

A fantastic product. High coverage. The only product which covers my extreme dark circles under my eyes.

on 2/20/2015 4:00:00 PM

This one is a high end gem. I love it, it meets all of my criteria for the perfect foundation.which are:

1.Good Color match
2. Little or no oxidation
3. Truly noncomedegenic
4. Medium to Full coverage
5. Oil Control!!!
6. Longevity of all the aforementioned attributes!

The only qualm I have is the super fast dry time. You have got to work fast, no dicking around when applying this! Otherwise, it dries to a velvety finish on it's own and you may not even need a setting powder (depending on temp and or humidity you may be able to get away without the powder). It has no noticeable fragrance. The pump is nice and hygienic. This one is truly for the oily faced folks...I could see this being a disaster on dry skin. I would recommend regular exfoliation and applying a moisturizer before using this, because it will accentuate dry patches. The price is one to contend with, this is too pricey to be my everyday, but I can work it in a few days a week and just use Revlon Colorstay the other days. Otherwise, it's nearly perfect for me.

on 2/5/2015 12:55:00 PM

Matt finish and dried very quickly, but it is seriously too dry and masky on my dry combination skin. I am now using it as a concealer for the sides of my nose, under the chin and blemises under BB cream or a lighter foundation to create the natural perfect skin look.

on 2/1/2015 6:53:00 PM

One word. Excellent! have tried everything literally. May need a little blot near T zone otherwise wears off beautifully never looks cakey and stays on. Gorgeous finish. I almost dont want to take it off end of the day whereas most Ive tried look like a caked up dried up mess at night like ELDW and Mac Prolongwear which I kind of liked before but Iam not reaching for those anymore.