November 28, 2014 | 1970 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOOVE this foundation. i use it in the winter because it does a great job at keeping my skin hydrated. i'd like to note that i get eczema on my face during the winter season and this doesn't emphasize the flakiness i get from my skin condition. it also provides a flawless finish and amazing coverage. i highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Plaintiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The only reason I now wear this foundation is thanks to a Sephora rep who did the colour id and put it on my face, otherwise I would never have looked at Lancôme as I thought it was an older, mature brand.

ID: 4Y07
Color: 320 Bisque (W)

I've combo skin and had been pleased with the matte coverage of Hourglass Immaculate in Nude for two
bottles already. However, when I went home to compare the two side by side in my hand, the Immaculate looked more pink to my horror. I wore Teint Idole and got complimented on color and I even wore it on half my face and Immaculate on other half and surveyed trusted makeup savvy people. Every time, the Teint Idol was said to match my skin exactly. And this difference in shade is very slight, mind you, only visible to a trained eye probably but that's what convinced me to switch. The formula is as easy to work with as Immaculate and stays put with primer all day (12+ hours) but doesn't leave it dry. I use Real Techniques domed brush to buff on a sheer layer and that is enough. I'm really glad I got introduced to this foundation even though I wasn't looking!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I love this foundation! I have dry/normal skin and wanted a long lasting foundation. Most that I've tried dry my skin so much I thought I'd never find one. Until this came along. I use 1-1 1/2 pumps of foundation and a real techniques stippling brush to apply. Amazing coverage without looking cakey. I have melasma and this blurs it out nicely. Yet I can sheer the coverage so that the freckles on my nose show. I have tried with all my powders and found for the first time I don't need powder for this to last. Love this, will buy again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by nlenert

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. The coverage is great and the finish is beautiful. Though, I'd like to know who added denatured alcohol into the ingredients above. I've read the ingredients for this product on numerous pages and yours is the only one who lists denatured alcohol. Where did you get this information from? People trust this website. You shouldn't be spreading false information! On a side note, I've seen some reviews saying that this has fragrance. Another lie. This product is fragrance free. I come on here to get accurate reviews. Maybe some of you should think twice before writing a review if you're not going to be truthful.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by irongirl9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands-down worst foundation I've ever used. Too bad, had some high hopes based on all the great reviews. Makes skin dry, settles into pores and makes them look large, cakes easily. Sadly, it's going right back to Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by melaniepich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of this foundation it didn't last on my oily skin but then again nothing does :( after 2 hours i could see my oil all over my nose. every time i think i like a foundation it doesn't work out. Going to try ester lauder double wear now hopefully it'll be better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by seattlegrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been running down the list of expensive foundations because drug store brands never match my pale skin, and I had been using Revlon ColorStay for a few years by adding a little white to it, but recently it hadn't been lasting more than a few hours on my skin. On top of being pale, I also have oily skin - yay me. So I always look for long wear foundations, I had bought Estee Lauder and Bobbie Brown before this one and didn't care for either. So decided to try the Lancôme next, and OMG. I'm in love. It's not a perfect match, I still have to add a little white to it, but the texture is so amazing and it looks so great on my skin, I'm willing to deal!! Some long wear foundations tends to have a texture like paint, but this stuff is really blendable and covers great while not feeling cakey and heavy. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by kaylabrent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought this product yesterday and so far I'm really enjoying it. I used it for a full day for the first time today and it held really nicely. It kept my skin from looking shiny from about 7am to 4pm and it covered pretty well. Medium coverage. Nice product! Defiaantly my new HG

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by CAlexRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color: 460 Suede (W)

I purchased this after reading many good reviews on it. Its a medium coverage creamy foundation. The color perfectly matches with my yellow undertones. I know the colors doesn't work for everyone. What I like about this is the packaging. It comes in a glass cuboid shaped bottle with a pump that extracts the correct amount of foundation without pumping out too much at once. Since you don't need to open the container to use it, air and bacteria will stay out. .

This foundation was great in the summer and early fall but now the weather is getting colder and I will need to find something that's a fuller coverage and more moisturizing. Other than that, this foundation is great for the spring and summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

This product is beautiful on the skin, dosen't get oily or greasy or rub off and has a great matte finish. But I wouldn't say it builds up to full coverage. There is definitely a build able coverage to a medium but that's it. For me personally I would have to go with something with more coverage but for mild acne this could work!