Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 6/24/2015 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Gorgeous foundation you can sheer it out or make it full coverage and it does not look cakey on the skin and lasts all day even if your skin is oily it simply makes your face flawless

on 6/22/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After Estée Lauder decided to discontinue the shade shell in the double wear foundation line, I spent a lot of time looking for a full coverage foundation that would perfectly match my super pale and pink skin tone. Eventually I resigned myself to the fact that nothing could offer the coverage of Estée Lauder DW in a shade that didn't look orange on me. Chanel perfection lumiere had the perfect shade (12 Beige Rose) but the coverage wasn't enough for my liking. Finally I stumbled upon Lancôme at sephora and got matched to the shade 100 Ivoire. This foundation has the coverage I want in the shade I want with the oil control I need. It is easy to blend with my sigma F80 and if you want absolutely flawless coverage two layers will do it without looking cakey. I set this with my ABH banana powder from the countour kit and finish with UD de-slick setting spray and remain shine free all day with no need for oil blotting sheets. I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin (I won the genetics/skin trifecta) and this has not broken me out at all. If you have oily skin, like full coverage, and find that even the lighter Estee Lauder DW shades still look too orange on you pick this up!! I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

on 6/21/2015 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is continuing from my last post..Mac studio fix fluid broke my skin out badly with cystic acne...Laura mercier oil free was fine..this also is great..touch wood I have nit suffered a break out with this foundation...u

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This fondation is baeutiful, it wears beautiful and leaves a nice natural matte but slightly dewy finish. However, I have oily combination skin and in the summer this foundation lasts only about 2 hours! It literally melts away; even with a setting powder. I am yet to try it in the winter time but in the summer; its a NO NO. I dont understand how it is "24 hrs". it mets away and shows my smile lines. I really wish it could look the way it does when i first apply it all day long!

on 6/8/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Medium to full coverage. Natural soft matte finish. Longwearing. Looks great applied with any tool. Creamy texture. My fav is using this with a beauty blender. Great for normal, oily, and combo skin.
PROS:
Impressive coverage
Lightweight
longwearing
True to advertisement on natural matte finish (which I'm sure everyone knows is hard to find -_-'')
CONS:
Pump can be defective and can shoot out in all directions and ruin ur day,...and ur work uniform- (Thank the Lord baby Jesus that oxygen clean was invented)
slips out of hand pretty easily because of the frosted finish on the bottle.
Dry skin types beware

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I can't believe this foundation doesn't rate higher. It's wonderful! It's a natural matte that lasts all day, medium coverage so no cake face. It sets beautifully. I do set with setting spray and powder, but I need to do that with all foundations. I've really been on a kick of lighter more natural foundations. This is a lighter, more natural version of Estee Lauder doublewear so it's exactly what I was looking for. It is rather expensive so I'll be waiting for the Sephora VIB sale to get it. I do feel like a good drugstore dupe is Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation which I feel like is just a little less coverage and a little less matte but very similar.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

on 5/19/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I was so unexpectedly disappointed in this foundation. I guess my expectations were too high.

This felt rubbery on my skin and made my skin itch after a couple of hours wear and kept on itching for the rest of the day. I could feel this on my skin. Not as weightless as Nude Miracle.

It made my face look flat in a very unnatural way.

It did not provide coverage all day and started to wear away after about hour 4 and I have normal skin right now. I cannot imagine reapplying this; it's not portable. (So what do oilier fans do?) Bottle is glass and tall and narrow at the bottom. Pump is nice but what I expect nowadays.

Color oxidized but that was okay since it started out a little off. I went with 250 (w) for my NC25 skintone but not sure that was the best match for me even though that was the closest match out of the colors the SA tried.

I might try the L'Oreal version.

on 5/13/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This Lancome Foundation is always my favorite No.1 liquid foundation. I'm on my 4th-5th? bottle and I will continue repurchase. This foundation's predecessor was another successor as well.

Pros:
- Silky, elegant texture, it refined my skin, conceal my pores, redness and imperfection.
- Buildable coverage.
- High-end, beautiful, designer type of product packaging.
- Wide color-range.
Cons:
- Alcohol Denatured "still" present in 3rd ingredient list. (Paula Begoun and USA Lancome.com ingredient list are wrong! Just get one yourself and read the back of the ingredient list).
- Depend on your actual skin condition, for skin with larger pores, this doesn't last as long as it meant to be.
- This does not have enough UVA protection. (Octinoxate)

I like the foundation very much, there are some flaws but the pros out-weight the cons. For people who want the "no-make-up" look, I guess this isn't for you. But if you want good coverage yet still a nature look, this is the best! The cosmetic cop Paula begoun rated this foundation's predecessor best stars product but rather a low rate on the newer version. I would recommend you ignored that. Because you won't be able to rely sun protection on foundation itself. (one or two or even three pump foundation WILL NOT protect you from sun damage!) Alcohol denatured present in higher amount but so far it doesn't upset my acne prone, non-alcohol tolerant skin.

One last reminder: This really doesn't last all that long, Even after careful skincared, primer and setting powder. For serious acne scar or darker undereye circle, you will want to add on concealer. Shade 210 + a whiter setting powder or concealer are so far my favorite match. Edit: Recently tried shade 160W, its very similar to 210N, maybe its less yellow-ish more warm tone, both shade are good for very fair Asian skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a very solid foundation, way more pros than cons. Great coverage for redness and blemishes, feels like nothing on, wears well on my normal-dry skin throughout the warm spring days. Fragrance-free and doesn't break me out. It's super easy to work with, I just apply with my fingers and don't have to even think about it accentuating anything bad. There's a minor problem where it does seem to occasionally sink into some of the dot pores on my nose, but that's easily fixed and it looks great everywhere else. The bottle it's in is heavy glass, with a very small pump that gives great control over the amount of product you use. It's narrower at the bottom than the top, which leads to it falling over on a regular basis.

I will be returning it - why? One big issue. I wear the lightest shade and, while it matches at first, it quickly oxidizes and ends up looking too dark. Just a slight darkening, but enough to be noticeable and give me the ever-hated makeup line. Blending or going down the neck doesn't help, I still end up with a face darker than my neck or a neck darker than my chest. Shame, because if not for that one thing, I'd buy this foundation again and again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials