Ulta BountiFULL Lashes

on 7/22/2015 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I got this mascara for $5 due to a sale at Ulta currently (all Ulta mascaras are $5!) and I narrowed it down to this one. I got it in Soft Black. The brush is plastic, but with shorter bristles on a road brush and tapered nicely. It's also very flexible! Anyway, I really like the formula! It isn't too dry or too wet (almost a little mousey, or creamy), and it layers nicely. I usually run through a spoolie through my lashes after using any mascara, but I don't find this to be clumpy at all. This get one lip pie off because I think it's marketed as many supposed to make your lashes stronger or longer or something, but I don't really see any evidence of that. Nonetheless, it's a great mascara!

on 2/16/2012 10:58:00 PM

"Lash fortifying mascara; promotes lash growth."
I bought this on clearance at my local ulta for $3 in "soft black", and i am very impressed! I have bought ulta brand cosmetics in the past and haven't been too happy with them, but this mascara is working out great for me. No clumping or flaking, lasts on my lower lashes without smudging off. It doesn't give a ton of volume, but it separates and lengthens nicely. The formula is very wet, but buildable. Overall it's a great mascara, and I will totally buy another one if I can find it on my next trip!