April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Emulsion

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Jsirois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this one. Received a deluxe sample from Shiseido, and I have to say the packaging was not so great. Managing to get get the product out takes some work, but it is well worth it. True, the perfume is quite strong, but if you like it (as I do) there is no problem. Cream is very thick on application, and it takes a while to sink in. The results are really good for my dehydrated skin, I wake up with my face supple and smooth. Will most probably buy again in a biggre format.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I received a deluxe sample size of this with a recent order (it was a travel size in a glass bottle so it lasted me for a couple of weeks). It is very strongly floral scented lotion-type product, not as thick as a cream but more liquid. It was great on my dry skin but never really seemed to absorb into my oilier areas and instead I was left with a film on my skin.

I woke up every morning with refreshed and brighter-looking skin, but the addition of fragrance to this product means that I won't be purchasing a full size of this. If this was made to be fragrance free then I might consider using this during the winter when I am not so oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by OR1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this night cream. It's really light when applied and my skin feel super soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning. The bottle is rather expensive, but it lasts a very long time. I did not try the day cream, but tempted to do so at some point, given that the night cream works do well for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by absdeinn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This emulsion is heavy, I have oily combination skin, when applied, it makes my face sticky and I just felt my skin can't absorb it. When I wake up the next morning, could still feel my face sticky and uncomfortable. I think this would be more suitable for those with very dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this night emulsion!! I cannot say enough about how beneficial this has been for my skin. It's lightweight, yet makes my skin so soft and hydrated. I've been battling fine lines on my upper cheeks, around my eyes and between my eyebrows, plus the beginnings of laugh lines around my mouth. Other moisturizers were either too heavy and clogged my pores, or did nothing for my fine lines. I've been using this night emulsion for several weeks (all over my face, even around my eyes and on my neck) and my fine lines are looking so much better! My skin is looking firmer and smoother, and more plump. The criss cross lines under my eyes are almost non-existent now! My upper cheeks look so much smoother, my laugh lines are almost gone as well as the fine lines between my eyebrows. I have no idea how well this will work on others' skin, but it has been a miracle for mine! LOVE IT!!! By the way, I use this emulsion morning and night because it is light, absorbs quickly, and works beautifully under makeup. During the day I follow it with Shiseido's Dual Balancing foundation (which has spf17), and the finish is flawless! 10 Lippies if I could!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes because I have enjoyed numerous products from other lines of Shiseido skincare over the years. After a month of using the night emulsion I am disappointed. I have normal skin which tends to be dry in winter. this lotion is runny but it feels quite greasy going on. It doesn't really absorb into my skin so I went to bed with a shiny face thinking that I was well moisturized. The next morning I found my face to be dry and no improvement in tone and texture. I couldn't understand where all that moisture went.
Btw it has a somewhat pleasing but strong fragrance. it didnt bother me much. I just wish the product did more for my skin. I will be searching for another night cream.