September 30, 2014 | 1086 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Big Bounce in Good Fortune

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good fortune is a very pale pink gel-like eyeshadow with multicoloured shimmer. I like it cuz it goes very well with purple eyeshadows (my favourites!). I especially like to use this with Hint of Sapphire Mineralise Eyeshadow from the Semi Precious collection. However, because of its texture and the specific instructions from the MAC MUA on how to use it, I find that I can only use this on days when I can afford the time, otherwise, it just messes up the entire look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by princessrox136

I just bought this product in Good Fortune. Now the MAC girl I spoke to was very specific about how to use this. It doesn't look its best plain or over primer, you have to bounce it over eyeshadow and it does wonders with the color. Good Fortune is a very pale purple-pink and it looks amazing with purples, pinks, blues, and browns so far! It creates a really cool look when applied correctly (with fingers) over other eyeshadow! Don't knock the product until you do it right!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No