April 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Big Bounce in Up the Ante

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A lovely metallic gold for all eyes, especially blues :)
Price: $11.75 USD
Colour: bright brassy gold
Finish: brassy metallic shine with sparkles
Pigmentation: full
Texture: whipped cream-like; liquidy
I know that most people hate the Big Bounce e/s but that's because they aren't using this properly. You need a non-creasing crème e/s (Paint Pots, Color Tattoos, Benefit Creaseless...) or powder e/s to act as a base. Then you 'bounce' this over it, usually just a dab in the centre to focus the light :)
Hope this helps

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by thelgfunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Up the Ante. I love it! Usually I wear this on its own and haven't had a problem with creasing. After reading another review I will try the "bounce" trick and apply it over eyeshadow. The big bounce shadows are kind of like liquidy versions of the paint pots. The MAC paint pots are much less of a mess.... I accidentally stuck my finger into my big bounce shadow after almost dropping it, but that was my own fault.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by catah21

i recently bought the BIg Bounce UP the ANTE! its a

Rich copper w/ gold & silver pearl .. the MAC girl applied it on my lids with a Pat motion . she used "painterly" base first.
I love it! It makes my brown eyes really pop