December 21, 2014 | 1923 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - rouge intense #46

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This reminds me a lot of Viva Glam I, only the finish is satin. If you want a brick red that's not matte, this is it. It is so gorgeous and stands out. I love this with just winged-liner. The formula is truly long-lasting. It amazes me how long it lasts every time I wear it. I don't have to worry about re-applying. I do prefer a matte finish, however, so I blot it. Not a big deal, though, it's worth the little extra step.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by snis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first MUFE lipstick and I like it a lot. I was looking for a new red lipstick whcih seems hard to find. I previously used MAC's Dubonnet ,Narls Velvet Pencil in Dammed and several drugstore brands.

Every one that I tried prior to this one has been too bright, too orangey or too dark, wears off too quickly.... This is the perfect burgundy red color and works well with my NC 44 complexion. The texture is great, not too matte but not glossy. I wear it full strength for evening and blot it for day.

Can't wait to try more MUFE lipsticks.

UPDATE: I have worn this off and on for over a year but decided to tryout other reds, thinking there must be something better out there for me. WRONG! I tired MAC's Ruby Woo, Russian Red, Nars Red Lizard and several drugstore brands and again I was disappointed. I almost had forgotten that I had this when I ran across it again in my stash. This is described as a satin bordeaux and this is an apt description for the texture. It glides on so easily, it's like butter and the color is not as dark was it appears in the tube but still gives great coverage. I don't know why I keep searching for the so called perfect red when this is such a great match for my skin tone. Others rave about MUFE # 44 but this deserves consideration as well., especially for darker complexions.