July 31, 2014 | 1384 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbeauty1065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I only bought this product because I like Nicki. I do love the color but it is very bright and obnoxious. I have no places to wear it! And again the price is OUTRAGEOUS for a tiny tube of lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Very bright pink & great for summertime tan skin. This is prob something Snooki would wear out. Nicki M. is so much larger than life, her other VivaGlam lipstick is pale lavender so I prefer this one over that one by far. This lipstick looks good w a lot of heavy makeup, esp eyes lotsa black eyeliner. I would pair this w something like MAC Woodwinked e/s, black eyeliner/mascara, & lotsa bronzer & highlighter. Not sure what lipliner goes w this??

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite go-to summer pink coral. The formula quite dry and opaque, so I stay away from it on days when my lips are even slightly chapped/dry. It's such a beautiful color for spring and summer, looks especially nice when you have a tan going on. But since it is such a bright pinky coral color, I would say almost neon, I tend to only use it in the summertime.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by GalaLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Hazel

it is a great coral pink it compliments my nc 20 and falso when i get tan to a nc 42 the only con is that its a bit dry

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Tarajoyy

I absolutely love this color! Usually, pinks make my teeth look yellowish, which they are far from. But this is perfect for me! It's definitely my favorite lipstick by far. A friend gave it to me, and I was so excited when I tried it on. I've worn it everyday for a week so far. It's absolutely beautiful. I'm a little sad it's sold out everywhere I've tried to buy more. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by KayneSays

This is $36 in Australia.

The formula is extremely drying and hard to apply unless you have near perfect lips.
but when you do it is gorgeous, a great pop of colour to go with a simple eye look. I however will not repurchase due to how dry it is and can probably find a better lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Fortunately I didn't purchase this lipstick but was lucky enough to receive it in a swap (or so I thought) I had craved this lipstick for so so long and was so excited on receipt of getting it on how it looked on so many women across the World Wide Web! Why on earth do I look like a neon glared clown?! I'm so sad as I wanted to love this on my NW25 skin tone but it really doesn't work at all :( I loved pinks in my early twenties, infact I think I completely rocked MAC's Melrose Mood back in the day but now pinks make me look horrendous. I best stick to my pillar box reds I'm afraid

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very bright, in your face pink, almost looking neon if applied full on. When I first bought it and applied it I did not like it because it was so bright. I found the best method of application for me is to dab it on until I reach the intensity I desire and blend with my finger. By applying it like this it becomes s very pretty, everyday pink that can be worn during the day and intensified for evening. It's the perfect summer shade, especially when you have a tan.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Omg, I saw a youtuber with my complexion wearing this so I thought I could pull it off. Oh hellz no. I look like a complete fool wearing this. Awful on darker skintones.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by sunshineeaimss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A bright, beautiful, and bold pink! I absolutely adore this color, it's so perfect for summer! At first, I was being very indecisive about getting this color. I mean was it really worth to splurge on this beautiful lippie? It was! I mean it's so versatile you can dab it on your lips and blend it out for a soft pink color or fill in your lips and place this over for a bright pink! I definitely think it is wearable in the day time with a nude eye and a coraly cheek! Now the downside,*insert sad face here* I HAVE LIKE OVERLY CHAPPED LIPS, so I have to exfoliate every time I wear this adorbs lippie. SO MY FLAKY LIPS GIRLS EXFOLIATING WITH A TOOTHBRUSH AND LIP BALM WILL BE YOUR BIFFIES WHEN WEARING THIS!I love the smell.Other than that i love this lip color, definitely my summer go to lipstick! I think it's perfect and fun for all skintones. You can definitely make this your own.