November 24, 2014 | 2061 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by MissRubyJones

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was a HUGE fan of the original formulation of Suave's Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream. After the reformulation, I've spent years trying to find something I liked as well, to increasingly diminishing returns. I'm happy to say that I like the Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner 98% as much as I did the original Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream, which is praise of the highest order.

There's not much to say about this product -- put it on damp or dry hair, let hair air-dry or blow-dry, and it does a great job of cutting down on the frizz and making hair soft and shiny. Unless, that is, you use too much, which I have made the mistake of doing twice now. In that case, your hair is defrizzed and soft, but more matte and heavy than shiny. I took a lippie off for that, simply because I never once had that problem with the Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream.

As for the scent? Personally, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by sarah7855

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This Suave leave in conditioner is great! It's light enough to not weigh down my fine, shoulder length colored and heat styled hair, but moisturizing enough that it detangles and smoothes my damaged ends. I've been using this for about three weeks now and my hair is much healthier and less prone to breakage. I see that there is a love/hate divide on the smell, but I adore it. If I use this and let my hair air dry, then the scent lasts for a few hours. However, when I use this just before heat styling, the scent only lasts for maybe an hour, then fades into just a light, pleasant "clean hair" type of smell. The packaging is great, nice and functional, and the price is unbeatable. All in all, a great product and one I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Law1747

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this product! It makes my hair feel so soft and improves the texture. I can see a huge difference in the few times I've not used this product. I use it whether I'm air drying my hair or styling it. I highly recommend it. You get a lot of product for a little money!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by SPerk

I just had to stop getting ready to write this review! Today was the first time I used this product and WOW! A little hair bio: dark brown, never colored, loose curled, oily prone hair. I recently did a little run with "no poo" and used my own DIY dry shampoo which I love bc I make it to suit my brown hair. However I was experiencing way to much build up so I stopped "no poo" and started using a clarifying shampoo as I felt needed. Bad idea. My ends were ruined! Frizzy, dry, poofy... You name it. So I've been trying everything the past month. Today I tried this Suave Keratin Infusion leave-in conditioner along with Mane N Tail Moisture n Body shampoo ( I'll have to review this later too) I used a t-shirt to towel dry my hair after my shower and used about a dime sized amount of this starting at the ends of my hair and work my way up. The dime turned out to not be enough so I repeated the same amount a second time. Rather to little than to much right? Then I combed through and let it air dry for just a bit while I did my toner and moisturizers. Then I blow dried my hair straight. The final results were silky soft strands. Incredibly reduced frizz and dryness. And Shine to boot! I'm thinking this could be an HG product for me. I've read several reviews before purchase so if any of the negatives come true for me I'll update. The first impression of this is amazing drugstore product, dirt cheap, and a great find.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by meredithann0714

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If your hair is damaged from any type of chemical treatment, this is a definite must before detangling hair after your shower. It definitely protects your hair from heat styling - I pair this with the keratin serum as well. The best thing is that this conditioner (and the serum, used sparingly) does NOT make your hair greasy. I apply this conditioner starting at the ends of my hair and working up to about my ears. I do not use it on my scalp, as I use the color-care shampoo and conditioner from this line as well, and feel that leaves the roots of my hair (and bangs) plenty conditioned - those are the healthiest parts of the hair :) For $2.88 in Walmart, you really can't lose with this - I haven't noticed any buildup either. A friend gave me a sample of It's a 10 with Keratin, and I actually like the Suave better!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Makes this whole hair hair system work 10x better. Ladies, make the purchase. You won't be disappointed, I am a regular Matrix, It's a 10, or Chi use. I'm saving tons of money and have much better results. My hair has never been so smooth and soft. Naturally big wavy hair that tends to get dry, but this leave in condition is a miracle before I heat style.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by sundevilblonde

Love this!! I have greasy roots and frazzled dry ends and I use this in combination with some other serums and love the results. It's creamy but spreads through the hair with ease. makes my hair feel very conditioned and soft/smooth. I use the other serums with it to minimize frizz because I don't know how well it'd do by itself as far as frizz. To be specific, I put this through my hair first then apply TRESemme nourishing rituals cashmere touch leave in serum. The two of them work wonders together. Not crazy about the smell but it fades. A less than desirable scent is worth the results.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Bri1412

Well I Love The Smell c: ! But If Your Prone To BreakOut Because Of A Hair Product I suggest You Use It From Your Chin To Your Ends Of Your Hair NOT BANGS I Tried Putting It On My Bangs It Made Me Break Out -.- . Anyways I Dont Feel Like It Makes Your Hair SOO Smooth Afterward Like Everyone Said .~. I Was Pretty Upset . I Wouldn't Recommend This Product To anyone ! . I Feel Like After Party BedHead Works Way BETTER On Smoothing Your Hair ! c: . But I Dunno If It actually Works To protect hair from Heat Because I Always Have my Hair In A Messy Bun c: I Hope I Helped /.\

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by xxch3yxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I cannot even tell you how wonderful this works with my hair! I use it every time on my wet hair when I get out the shower. I am in deep love with the strong unique fragrance and it leaves my highlighted and damaged hair feeling smooth and soft and fixed! I find that it's even better when I mix a quarter sized amount of this product with a dime sized amount of Got2b Glossy Shine Anti-frizz Serum XL. My hair dries smooth, shiny, and beautiful. It is infused with keratin proteins which help hair a ton! 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

My new best friend! This stuff has been AMAZING on my hair! It makes it so unbelievably silky when I use it after I shower! Seriously wish I would've tried this ages ago. It's so cheap, works amazingly, and can be found everywhere. I'm not too keen on the scent, but it doesn't bother me too much. You get a lot of product for what you pay for also. Highly recommend for damaged ends!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No