September 24, 2014 | 1570 users online

Brows - Marcelle - Duo Eyebrow-Pro in Dark

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by strikers2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Long lasting and easy to use! Will continue to purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this eyebrow pencil in blonde. I adore it and use it everyday followed by the gel on the end. It is an amazing product and I recommend it to anyone

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by TataDi

Pencil works excellent for me, but gel is not so good.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Carolind

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Cosmetician promoted this product thinking it would be so good for me and I was excited to try it. The pencil was very, very hard and made little or no mark on my skin - in fact it scratched the skin under my brows. I thought maybe I had a part of the pencil that had hardened, so I broke abit off and tried that but nothing changed.

I thought the shape of the lead was great and the packaging was just fine.
Thanks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great dupe for Smashbox's Brow Tech To Go ($30 at SDM). It is the same product for a fraction of the cost. It has a slanted waterproof twist up pencil on one end and a tinted brow gel on the other. It comes in 3 shades. Blonde, Brunette and Dark. I purchased the shade Dark as I found the Brunette was too ashy for my liking. The Brunette shade also seemed darker that the "Dark" shade I picked up. Application using the pencil was smooth and it lasts me the whole day. My eyebrows still look perfect at the end of the day. I picked this up at SDM for $16 CDN with tax.