April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Pro Longwear - Kiss Me Quick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i set out to buy cherry lip liner but ended buying this one to pair up with russian red lippie. the pro finish formula goes on SO smooth and dries to a matte finish. just beautiful! $19.50 at nordstroms.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

MAC describes Kiss Me Quick as "yellow red," but I find it to be a more or less neutral true red, on the deep side.

I bought it because I thought it would work better with Lady Danger lipstick than Cherry pencil does, without being too orange. It was a great choice, if I do say so, myself. ;) Kiss Me Quick works beautifully with colors like Lady Danger, Russian Red, Ruby Woo, Runaway Red, etc. In addition to its versatile color, Kiss Me Quick boasts a smooth, creamy texture. It glides on effortlessly, and stays put for hours.

I think it's neutral enough to work on just about any skin tone.

If you like and often wear red lipstick, Kiss Me Quick is a liner to check out.

SAD NOTE: As of March 2012, all Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder, MAC, and Prescriptives items are “will not repurchase” for me, no matter how much I like them. This regrettable situation is the result of the Estee Lauder company’s decision to abandon its ban on animal tests, and contract for such tests in China. As an animal lover/respecter, I will no longer do business with this company’s brands, no matter how otherwise appealing their products are to me.
continued >>