September 22, 2014 | 1910 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Maybelline - Clear Smooth Minerals Instant Skin Perfecting Cream

rated 3.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by alexis007low

I did have two tubes of this BB cream but they were tossed into the bin after had been using it for some time. I regretted for buying the new tube of the same version as I realized that is not what I desired for when I nearly finished the first tube -.-. The coverage is buildable, from sheer to light. The cream looks greyish and time is needed for the cream to be absorbed by the skin to look nature. The texture is neither thin nor thick. It is able to conceal light flaws such as less noticeable blemishes and light scars. It is not something that to be expected to conceal the more serious problems. For examples, dark circles, eye bags and redness. However, it can be applied as a daily tinted moisturizer which is more suitable for light skin with less yellowish in the skin. It lasts about 5 hours, just like the usual BB creams. On the good side, it is very affordable for such product. I would not say it is a good cream but at least it is good for almost flawless skin with less facal oils. It comes in 18ml, about RM20 which is similar like the second version of the BB cream (it comes in warmer shade which is more suitable for medium skin people). It creates semi dewy look. What's funny is I did expect miracles from this cream as it claims to be able to brightens skin tone, lightens scars, conceal redness, moisturizing, clarifying, protects skin with spf26++, evens tone and freshens and smoothes skin. I even wear it everyday even if I were staying at home. I am lucky I did realize how poor it is now ^^.