September 30, 2014 | 1047 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Shimmer Single in Trashed

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Trashed is jet black with silver glitter; this isn't really a true shimmer. It's a matte shadow with silver glitter in it. It's Panther with glitter & like panther, it's deep & dark. It doesn't disappoint! The colour payoff is truly amazing. I personally like using Trashed for smoky eye looks & as eyeliner. It's so pigmented that it really can be used as a liner. It's best used for a glittery smoky eye look. I bought this single for 50, but it's not some cheap chalky or powdery eye shadow. This shade is my favourite of all Wet 'n' Wild's Shimmer Singles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Glittery black. The glitter isnt overwhelming, and the black isnt the deepest darkest black in the world, but this is great for smokey eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow looks promising in the pan- black with bold silver glitter, but the glitter is much more subtle once applied. In fact, it's only visible at all from maybe a foot away, tops. I have to get really close to my mirror and kind of move my head around so the sparkles catch the light to see any glitter at all. Otherwise it just shows up as a standard black eyeshadow. The pigmentation and application is standard for the new Wet'n'Wild eyeshadows, that is to say, quite excellent. So basically this is just your basic black eyeshadow with very subtle silver shimmers. Nothing groundbreaking or particularly unique. I wouldn't repurchase because I have more black eyeshadows than I'll ever use from palettes and whatnot, but I don't necessarily regret purchasing this either. It was only $2 and I will use it for shimmery smokey eye looks.