September 23, 2014 | 1418 users online

Mascara - NYX - Faux Lashes Fiber Infused Luscious Volume

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by JeneenL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wish I could give no lipsticks on this. It smudges horribly! I look like a raccoon all day long. I am so disappointed in this. It also does nothing for my lashes. I hope I can find the receipt because this is going back. Terrible Terrible TERRIBLE! Don't buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by chelsk007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

With this mascara I find you MUST use a waterproof mascara to seal it over top like with all non-waterproof mascaras, which some may find inconvenient. This really lengthens my short blonde lashes and I found it to be really buildable! I definitely had to play with it to figure out how it would best work for me and I really enjoy it. Will probably not repurchase due to the fact that I own a million mascaras but for someone looking for inexpensive and lengthening, definitely give this a shot!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by aweyhrauch

Smudges down onto your eyes throughout the day and gives black underneath your eyes as to make you look tired. Really disappointed. My first NYX mascara and it was a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by tanner36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

the formulation= POOR
the wand= POOR
the result=
Unless your desired eye makeup look is ' the morning after a night of drinks, dancing, craziness and not washing your face before you pour yourself into bed' look.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by jojomua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

No volume at all. Unless I just got a bad tube, I really didn't see much difference in my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Brandy26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

If there were an option to give zero lippies, this would be the product to earn it. First of all, it's got STUFF in it. The actual mascara has little bits of fluff/stringy looking stuff in it. I'm guessing NYX considers this "fibers". I call it fail. Pure and simple, I do NOT want to put little strings on my eyes, what if it gets IN my eye!?

Secondly, the mascara itself, other than depositing small bits of "fibers" on your eye does absolutely nothing to make your lashes look like they're made up at all. I'm not exaggerating, it looks like you put nothing on after you put a coat or two on. Overall, terrible terrible stuff. Don't waste your $.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall bad. I think this product is falsely advertised. It does absolutely nothing. Disappointed because I'm just beginning to purchase NYX products and the items I have purchased haven't really impressed me. Oh well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Krycek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I knew I should have read the reviews first! this mascara does absolutely nothing. don't waste your $10 like I did.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by frankyt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

awful awful awful. no length, volume, separation or curl. it just makes your lashes darker and smudges in 30 minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Faux Lashes? It doesn't do a thing!!! Its the only NYX mascara I've tried, so I don't if there's better ones out there. But to be honest, I'm afraid to buy another NYX mascara....