NYX Faux Lashes Fiber Infused Luscious Volume

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is absolutely my favorite mascara. It makes my lashes look fake sometimes. I find that the more I use it, the better it works. It's very buildable. I use it more for volume than length but it gives me both. It's hard to remove sometimes but I work all night so that's exactly what I need. I hate that sometimes I get little fiber pieces in my eye but that's whatever to me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If there was a no star rating, this would be the only product I've ever given it to. This mascara does absolutely nothing, applying clear mascara does more to my lashes than this has, it's virtually invisible. And for the price, this is an absolute joke lol I paid $7 for this, and can't even see anything when I put it on. The brush looks like the kind you get in a child's play makeup kit, and the product is so dry it's like applying air to your lashes. Don't waste your money!

Absolutely, 100% terrible. I will be returning this one. Usually if a product does less than impress, I'll still throw it in my drawer as a backup, but I think I would have more defined lashes by running a crayon over them than this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Bought this without checking out the reviews first. I've used it once and it's going straight into the trash. The wand is nice for lower lashes, but that's the only good thing I can say about it. Very messy to apply, and it was completely smudged under my eyes at the end of the day. I got mascara particles in my eyes too. Total waste of money!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really wish I could give no lipsticks on this. It smudges horribly! I look like a raccoon all day long. I am so disappointed in this. It also does nothing for my lashes. I hope I can find the receipt because this is going back. Terrible Terrible TERRIBLE! Don't buy it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

With this mascara I find you MUST use a waterproof mascara to seal it over top like with all non-waterproof mascaras, which some may find inconvenient. This really lengthens my short blonde lashes and I found it to be really buildable! I definitely had to play with it to figure out how it would best work for me and I really enjoy it. Will probably not repurchase due to the fact that I own a million mascaras but for someone looking for inexpensive and lengthening, definitely give this a shot!

Smudges down onto your eyes throughout the day and gives black underneath your eyes as to make you look tired. Really disappointed. My first NYX mascara and it was a waste of money.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

the formulation= POOR
the wand= POOR
the result=
Unless your desired eye makeup look is ' the morning after a night of drinks, dancing, craziness and not washing your face before you pour yourself into bed' look.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

No volume at all. Unless I just got a bad tube, I really didn't see much difference in my lashes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

If there were an option to give zero lippies, this would be the product to earn it. First of all, it's got STUFF in it. The actual mascara has little bits of fluff/stringy looking stuff in it. I'm guessing NYX considers this "fibers". I call it fail. Pure and simple, I do NOT want to put little strings on my eyes, what if it gets IN my eye!?

Secondly, the mascara itself, other than depositing small bits of "fibers" on your eye does absolutely nothing to make your lashes look like they're made up at all. I'm not exaggerating, it looks like you put nothing on after you put a coat or two on. Overall, terrible terrible stuff. Don't waste your $.

Popular Mascaras