Boots Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this item to go with the Boots Brazil Nut Butter. The packaging is nice but I think a taller tub would be less likely to fall off a ledge in the shower/bath (thankfully mine didn't but I worried it might).

When I was in the shower and opened the tub I saw the consistency was very thick, more like a balm than a scrub with oils. It did not have much sugar in it so there was less exfoliating than I wanted. It took me forever to get it rinsed off enough to where I did not feel coated with it.

Once I got done, I took a closer look at the ingredient list - one of the main components is petroleum jelly! I will never use this product again. I am going back to my Tree Hut scrub, which is much better (& cheaper)!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

WARNING!! Stay away from this scrub. The texture of this scrub is like a body butter with a small amount of sugar. Not enough for a good scrub. The worst part was that it left a thick layer on my skin. I shaved after and within a few passes my razor was clogged. I scrubbed my skin with a wash cloth and soap and still had a layer of this on my skin. Horrible, horrible stuff. Into the trash it goes!