November 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

Body Scrubs - Boots - Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by kalicait

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this item to go with the Boots Brazil Nut Butter. The packaging is nice but I think a taller tub would be less likely to fall off a ledge in the shower/bath (thankfully mine didn't but I worried it might).

When I was in the shower and opened the tub I saw the consistency was very thick, more like a balm than a scrub with oils. It did not have much sugar in it so there was less exfoliating than I wanted. It took me forever to get it rinsed off enough to where I did not feel coated with it.

Once I got done, I took a closer look at the ingredient list - one of the main components is petroleum jelly! I will never use this product again. I am going back to my Tree Hut scrub, which is much better (& cheaper)!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by misanders

WARNING!! Stay away from this scrub. The texture of this scrub is like a body butter with a small amount of sugar. Not enough for a good scrub. The worst part was that it left a thick layer on my skin. I shaved after and within a few passes my razor was clogged. I scrubbed my skin with a wash cloth and soap and still had a layer of this on my skin. Horrible, horrible stuff. Into the trash it goes!