September 1, 2014 | 1494 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - White Perfect BB Cream

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Askjanice

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This BB cream went on my face with a grainy texture. The texture dissipated after it was absorbed in the skin. I didn't see the soft glow I've come to expect from other BB creams. It is very similar to a tinted moisterizer. I had great hopes for this product, but I won't purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by alexis007low

This is my current BB cream. There are things to say about my love about this BB cream. First of all, it is almost perfect to match my pale skin with light pink undertone. It looks like greyish brown when you first spread it from the tube but then it turns into translucent. It is able to cover flaws such as scars, blemishes and others. I love to see how it works on my puffy eyes. I don't have dark circles so I am not sure if it is something that you can use on your dark circles or not but I think it is able to cover. It also covers my blemishes and make my scars less visible like nothing on my skin. If you were trying this on your hands, you might probably think that it looks shiny and may make you look weird with all these unnoticeable shimmery. I worried about that a bit too before I used it on my face for the first time after I got this BB cream. Fortunately, the shimmery is totally unseen on the skin and I am sure this is a great product after a few times of applying it. I used this as my base and foundation at the same time and I simply set it with Za True White 2 way foundation in #20. It still looks great and natural and dewy even after many hours. But I can see a little bit of the BB cream is melted near the nose areas. This doesn't seem to be a problem. Now I am planning to give the L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base a try and see how both works together. By the way, this cream is actually very light and all you need is add on more on the flaws to cover it and more on areas you wanna have it be dewy. Yeah, this will make your skin appears very dewy (but not oily) even after powdering. I am not sure about the skin care side (whitening, hydrating and moisturizing) of this cream since I don't wear make up often but it does hydrate and moisture my skin. It will last longer for less oily skin. It is suitable for all ages and sexes. It comes in pink undertone but I am not sure if it suits other skin undertones or not. It is priced at RM49.90 in 30ml.