October 25, 2014 | 1594 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Chocomania Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra0330

I'm on my third scrub from the chocomania range! It smells like a dream, scrubs well and leaves an oily residue ( which I love because I don't need to moisturize afterwards). So after using this, hydration lasts at least 24 hours! Will continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo123

Omygosh! I fell in love with the body butter of this scent and got my hands on this when I bought the set. I used it not expecting a lot just cuz I'm more of a lotion only person and the shower gel was perfect already. I used it and I was shocked at how soft my skin was it was so smooth and soft and it smelled amazing! Love this stuff! Although, the only thing I do t like is the price:/. It can be extremely expensive but since this scent is being discontinued, everything is like 50%-70% off!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by alicehump

Wow! This is amazing. I usually avoid scrubs because they either don't smell too nice or I get small bumps (although I only use them once a week). Even though my skin is normal with occasional elbow and knee dry patches, it is winter so it is not in great shape. Anyway, I got it by chance only because it was 70% off and I was pleasantly surprised. This isn't like anything I have used so far - it smells divine (chocolate pudding) and works great. After two weeks (two uses) my skin was considerably softer and smoother. With time I noticed that I had little to no ingrown hairs on my poor legs (I never thought it was possible). The spheres are small, not rough on the skin and mixed with a thick lotion-like substance. Looks and smells good enough to eat. I would actually pay full price for it!

And a related note: It makes me want to buy the whole range and I almost got the body butter but I think I will get a travel package because it smells a bit different (like honey). Sooo I am not sure if the results will be consistent but this product is definitely a HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scrub smells DIVINE! It is dark chocolate in color and has somewhat fine exfoliating micro beads, not the finest but not coarse either. It comes in a tub and even though I have mixed feelings about anything in a tub for hygienic reasons I'm not going to rate this product poorly because of the packaging. The tub factor is just OK.
The product smells, feels and looks delicious. It goes on thick, you have to work quickly to smear it on your body. I use it from the neck down.
Is it the best scrub in the world? Well, not to me.
Is it a good scrub? Barely, It is a decent scrub that smells like no other. It leaves the skin feeling luxurious and it really smells Divine.
I may or may not purchase this scrub again. But I am happy to have it now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:41:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Updated 24 November 2013

I love the scent of this, seriously, it smells good enough to eat! It blends easily into skin and skin is left with a mild chocolate-y scent afterwards which is nice. Skin feels soft after rinsing scrub off. Have to say that the scent remains on hands till the next day, it smells chocolate-y and buttery.

But, since I have eczema and am prone to sores and open skin, using the scrub on that area will hurt and I am not sure if it is the scrub but it makes some parts of my skin itchy and
red.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by furmin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got the gift set with the body butter, scrub, shower cream, heart soap, and lip balm. The scrub and soap bar were my favorite products. The scrub smells just like a brownie batter! It smells like real chocolate! It does have an oily feel to it, but I like it because I use it just before I shave my legs. It exfoliates and leaves behind a smooth feeling so I can get a close shave with minimal razor burn.

The granules aren't as coarse as other brands, but it does the job well enough. My biggest complaint is about the color. It's a dark brown which stains my shower very easily. I have tiles with grout on the floor, and it can be so hard to rinse this stuff out. I wish it was a tan color like the body butter or lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by erikerik

first of all i love the chocolate scent! it's absolutely fabulous! as a scrub i would say it's kinda soft, not harsh at all, so maybe good for sensitive skin type too.. it melts while applying it and the skin feels really soft and hydrated after. i would like it to be a little bit harder, but besides that it gives a great feeling, so it's a very very good product to have!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by KexetBex

I've never used such a great scrub before! It smells sooo yummy, it's a very relaxing scent and it's perfect for fall and winter. It feels thick and it moisturizes like crazy. It almost feels like you've put on loition already. My legs are so sensitive and this still works great.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by euristocrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I often don't like chocolate-scented products as they can smell artificial but this scrub smells just like the real thing. It's a warm, comforting scent that is lovely in the autumn or winter. It exfoliates well and moisturises too. Perfect if you need a decadent, chocolately treat.

UPDATE: I wanted to love this but I haven't repurchased as I found that whilst it smelt great in the shower, it left a strange, plasticky scent on my skin after use. Perhaps it just clashed with my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Chocomania body scrub applies smoothly over the skin and it feels so silky going on- almost like a lotion. It also makes my skin feel so nice and soft. The only negative is how messy it is. It gets all over the place when applying this.