Wet 'n' Wild Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

I bought it on eBay bc of the hype...really doesn't show on my nc 20 skin, if I wet it it does give a slight sheen that is ok but doesn't last . I would not repurchase I'll buy a better quality highlighter

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hunted this down at Walmart, and purchased it from the rave reviews, but I don't really get the hype. I tried using it as a highlighter or as a finishing powder, and I don't see a difference whichever way I use it. I accidentally dropped it so it's in a billion pieces, so perhaps it was meant to be as I was wondering what I was going to do with such a large product.

I love this as an all over diffusing (ambient) powder. It gives a gorgeous airbrushed glow without feeling greasy, without leaving me shiny, and without breaking the bank ($3 each? Yeah, I won't lie, I have backups).
I love the large size of the compact---you get a lot of bang for your buck and I will continue to purchase this as long as they keep offering it. I am 40 and it does make me look younger. I don't understand why they market this as a bronzer as I can't see it working as a bronzer on ANY skintone, but hey, whatever works. I have actually compared this to Hourglass and like this better. Definitely HG. I strayed to a different finishing powder for awhile, and it just doesn't give me that glow and that finish that WnW does. Definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Is this a highlighter? A bronzer? Depends on your coloring. It matches my skin tone closely, so it's merely a setting powder to me.

I saw people comparing this to Ambient Lighting Powder. I'm not sure about that. I own the Ambient Lighting Palette, so I searched the shades on my arm, along with this. Reserve Your Cabana most closely resembles Dim Light. It has less sheen than Incandescent and Radiant Light.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

*******A very close dupe for Ambient Lighting Powder!!*******

Calling all fair yellow toned gals!!!

At first I tried to use it as a subtle highlighter, which didn't really work out for me because I prefer the wet/dewy look on my cheekbones (think J.Lo!) so I didn't really find a good use for this other than an eyeshadow. Then I found a video comparing this to the Ambient Lighting Powder and I decided to give it a go as an all over setting powder/illuminator and WOW. This stuff just adds that extra something to your skin to make it look like perfection! It's not an exact dupe for the Ambient Lighting Powder, but it's so darn close that you don't need to shell out the extra cash. Give Wet n' Wild a go - it's $3.00! You could always use it as an eyeshadow if it doesn't work out for you!

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

So I bought this after hearing the rave reviews that it was a Mary Louminizer dupe. I don't have the product to compare but I think of it less as a highlighter and more like a soft glow radiant finishing powder which is what I use this for. I'm in my early 40's/light medium olive/dry t zone and I'm highly picky with powder and highlighter, picking the wrong one of either will exemplify EVERY sign of aging pores/wrinkles/bags/lines/etc.. You get a lot of product for the price, I paid about $3.98 at Walgreens. I've owned other high end illuminating finish powders such as Estee Lauder and found the sparkle was over the top disco ball, but not with this. If I could complain about anything it would be the texture is somewhat hard/dry formula, but that can be good for not picking up too much product and setting a look without appearing cakey. The packaging is cheap and bulky, for some reason the hinge and the opening has similar so I always attempt to open at the hinge, but hey the price is right. I'm close to pan so that is a really good indicator for me since I'm a makeup adventure seeker.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous everyday subtle highlight! Amazing price! Very similar to hourglass ambient lighting powders (Even better, because of price and less shimmer). Beautiful for a fresh face, and can be worn all over the face for a beautiful gorgeous natural fresh glow:)

OH wow I really like this!! I found this on sale for $2 at the drugstore and I figured what the heck Im gonna try it and Im glad I did!

I have very fair porcelain skin (yellow-neutral toned) and this looks really good on my skin. It gives a healthy warm glow (without being chunky/glittery)!! I do like how the package is really big so i will be able to put a big brush in there and put it on my decolletage and my shoulders when I wear shorter sleeves, dresses etc. This is really pretty! It also smells like coconut water mmmmmmmmmm and it contains spf so thats nice! Another awesome product from wet n wild, I really love their products lately!

Pros
-provides healthy glow
-perfect for face and body
-smells goooood (coconut water)
-contains spf
-lots of product
-inexpensive

cons
-ugly/flimsy packaging

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I think this is a nice powder, but it doesn't work for me as a highlight or a bronzer. I think my skin is just too fair to get good results with this. I think it looks really beautiful on others, but does nothing for my skin sadly.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

On my very fair neutral skin, this works as a great everyday highlighter. It's not too intense but adds a very gentle glow to the tops of my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. It is a bit powdery and definitely needs some blending, but the result is still very flattering and natural. On deeper skin tones the result might be more intense, and I suspect just as lovely but in a more stand out way.

The packaging is just awful and cheap, but given how inexpensive it is, I really can't complain. The amount of product you get and the low price you pay makes it entirely worth it.

I would definitely repurchase this product if I ever ran out, but running out of it is highly unlikely. More likely I'll need to repurchase when the packaging dies, but I would happily repurchase.

Popular Bronzers