MAC Dish it up

on 12/5/2012 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

this reminds me of Mac Plumful. but better and pop better when on the lips. It looks very beautiful as it is the lustre formula which gives that soft glossy look with a rich berry tint.

on 11/26/2012 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a beautiful berry colored lipstick. I got this from my CCO, and I'm so happy that I got it. It looks really pretty on my very yellow/ golden toned dark skin. I tend to pair it with MAC Plum liner. If you can find it, get it.

on 4/15/2012 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Gorgeous berry shade that would flatter all skin tones! also a great color for those who are new to berry/plum/ lips because it is not so striking (like ie: Rebel lipstick by MAC) but very soft, subtle and buildable. Just the right pop of color!

Very moisturizing, and glides on smoothly. It has a slight sheen/glossy finish to it.
Im an NW43 for reference..

on 3/8/2012 2:03:00 PM

Gorgeous wearable berry shade. Nice and moisturising on the lips - really brightens the face without feeling that you have gone over the top. Can see this suiting most skin tones - a great colour for spring that can be warn sheer or built up with liner and a few coats.

on 2/19/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick is just a tad bit out of my comfort zone, and I'm happy to say we're having a good time together :) It looks like a strong purple in the tube, but on my lips and NW20 skintone it's a nice berry pink with purple undertones. It's not a purple lipstick by any means. It's a creamy and comfortable Lustre formula. When applied on bare lips, it has medium coverage that leans more matte than glossy, but over a lipbalm (I happened to be wearing the clear MAC Lip Conditioner when I tried in on at the counter) it goes on more sheer and glossy. I think this is a more flattering and easy to wear shade than the tube might suggest.

on 2/15/2012 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a great starter bright pink lipstick for someone who wants to try hot pink but is scared to. It's a great rosy berry shade on me with just a little hint of fuchsia. This lustre formula has great color payoff, unlike some of MAC's lustre lipsticks. Limited edition and part of the MAC Shop collection. I got the last one at the counter, so grab it while you can!

on 2/12/2012 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Lustre lipstick. Color is between pink and plum For reference I'm NC45. Very nice against my complexion. This color would look good on all shades.

Popular Lipsticks