November 26, 2014 | 1641 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Paramaribo Duo (LE)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a great duo for summer! I know that this came out for NARS'spring collection but the colors seem more summery to me: a chartreuse which reminds me of Lucky Green from MAC and a bronzey olive which is perfect for an easy day look during the warmer months. I can see myself pairing this with MAC's Desires and Devices liquid eyeliner and perhaps a champagne in the inner corners. It seems like a very versatile duo to have and I'm glad I chose this to be my first NARS duo! Highly recommended for warmer toned people.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

this is limited edition eyeshdow.

lovely sophisticated perfect Olive color.
perfect for spring, summer, fall eye color..

I love it ~!! happy to get this limited edition before it's gone

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by twipot

A really beautiful combination of greens for spring, looking great individually and together. Especially the olive green will be a lovely overall lid color all year long and I can see myself smearing some of the lighter green on and adding some mascara for a light summer eye look. This duo made my hazel eyes look green and stand out. I did say I would repurchase but I don't think that would be really necessary, colors are highly pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it. On me, the lighter shade looks like chartreuse, and it really makes my blue eyes stand out. I have been using the second colour in the crease, or wet on my lash line. Would repurchase if I broke or lost it, but probably won't need a back up - it's super pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Conny68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

New for Spring/Summer 2012, described on the NARS website as "metallic brass and bronze".
On me (NC20 with hazel eyes) the lighter shade is more of a"dirty gold", both shades have got a distinct metallic quality (as per the description) and are very pigmented. Don't be put off by the "yellowness" of the duo...
The make up artist applied the lighter shade on the eyelid and the darker in the crease and then blended it. The blended effect turned out to have a wonderful olive/mossy green twist, perfect for Spring. He complemented the look with brown eyeliner pencil and black mascara and with a dusting of Albatross highlighter in the inner corner and brow bone.
It also looks stunning with a dark brown shadow (eg Cordura) in the outer V for a smoky eye.
I personally love the NARS packaging, sturdy and shatter-proof. I know the rubbery shell gets dirty (though I have never had any trouble cleaning it with a mu wipe), but I have dropped my blushes and shadows many times and found them intact when I picked them up!
Would repurchase.