September 2, 2014 | 1898 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - REVLON COLORSTAY CRÈME GEL EYE LINER (all colors)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by DisNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought by accident because I thought it was liquid.
I hate it so much. This is what gel is? It's not smooth at all...it's like...chunks.
Hard to use gracefully to make a nice thin line, but I mean, if you're into the smudgy shadow thing go for it cause the staying power was actually good for me.
I absolutely cannot and will not use this on my top lid, but, to make sure I didn't waste the money, I do use it for the outer corner of my bottom lid. (for some reason, all my other eyeliners just dissapear there very quickly. This actually stays) so, i dunno. at least there's that.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by aspatia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, for all those reviewers saying that the brush is too short--after you pull the brush off, attach it back to the handle, upside-down. The directions are on the back!

I LOVE the way this looks on me. I'm used to liquid liners, and this creme gel looks really smooth and dark and I think it's easier to use than a liquid liner. As a first-time creme gel user, I'm finding that you have to apply a lot of product to build the color, which is fine.

The first time I used this, my eyes looked spectacular, but by the end of the day, the corners of my eyes were smeared. The corners of my eyes get really oily, so I usually have to use a waterproof liner. Also, it's summertime here in the desert. That means it's anywhere from 85-100 degrees, so I'm pretty much always sweating. I was going to return this product, but fortunately, I had a Sephora Eye Primer lying around. I used it just on the corners of my eyes and voila! All-day staying power.

I like this product because with eye primer, it stays put all day. It's not waterproof, which means I don't have to use eye make-up remover at the end of the day. I didn't like that because one or two eyelashes would come off when I rubbed my eyes, and I don't have much eyelash to spare!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Julz777

This is pretty good for the price. The brush is handy. I like it. It stays really well and did not smudge on upper eyelid. Two issues...it is not black enough and removing it can be an issue. It goes flakey and I have tried 3 diff makeup removers but find it takes abut to remove. If it was blacker I would use it heaps. Still not bad

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ssesses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the worst make-up item I have ever bought.

It was hard to open the bottle because the lid was on so tight, and I ended up resorting to using my teeth. I didn't have any trouble attaching the brush to the lid, however.

The product looks like a gel at first glance but when you dip the brush in, it comes out strangely crumbly, like a wet powder.

When I applied it, it seemed to want to peel away from my skin, very much like a crayon on wax paper. I tried short, light strokes, long sweeping strokes, more product on the brush, less product on the brush, going inside corner of the eye to the outside, and then outside in. Nothing worked. It just clumped and peeled away in the most baffling way. The last thing I tried was to ditch the brush and use my own eyeliner brush instead. This was a little better, but still far from good.

I usually have no problem applying eyeliner, liquid, powder, pencil or other, but this one stumped me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by peachhsorbet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used quite a few gel eyeliners, and this is by far the worst. If you're looking for a decent gel eyeliner that is affordable, I's recommend maybelline's 24 hour gel liner.

First of all, the packaging is utterly ridiculous. It was really difficult to open the lid. I don't like the brush either as it's too small, however the lid (which serves as a handle too) makes this easier.

In terms of staying power, which I'm sure everyone wants, this product is useless. It stays on but only barely, it does smudge easily if you touch it.

The colour is also not vibrant enough for me. Even though it is black I expect solid colour. However this product takes multiple applications going over what I've done in order for the colour to look more solid. It is slightly opaque. It just doesn't go on very well at all, I hate it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by moonstonebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner, good quality and good price. I've been using it quite a while and it's my favorite, it's smooth and easy to use for whatever look I want!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good liner. Glides on smoothly and stays put. Excellent bottle design with built in brush. Have this in brown which has minuscule gold flecks. Very eye brightening.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Like the reviewer below, I actually bought this by mistake; I was in a rush at Ulta and thought this was liquid because of the packaging. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I found the brush included to actually be very helpful in applying a thin and accurate line, . I bought this in brown, and the product does not cake and is not too dark for my fair skin. My only complaint is that it doesn't last super long on the corners of my eyes, but does ok in the middle. Because of this, I'll finish the jar, but probably won't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this by mistake from drugstore.com. I ordered it in Plum and thought I might as well try it before I sent it back. This has to be the worst packaging I've ever seen. The brush is very tiny and it is useless. Based on the size of the bottle opening, I had a hard time finding the right type of brush to fit inside the bottle. I finally settled on an e.l.f. Essential Eyeliner Brush because I thought this would be an easy choice to attempt to tightline your eyes.

This creme eyeliner is clumpy and it doesn't work well for tightlining. As I was attempting to tightline, most of the liner kept ending up in my eyes and on my lower lids. My eyes looked bruised ~ It wasn't exactly the look I was going for and the color Plum is way too dark. Based on the amount of product, I think it's terribly overpriced. Needless to say, this purchase was a disappointment and its going back...I'm going back to Maybelline or e.l.f. gel liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Weda124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the best gel eyeliner ever. i can create winged eyes so effortlesly with this. and it isnt cakey. i highly reccomend it especially if your like me and you find liquid eyeliner difficult to use