October 21, 2014 | 865 users online

BB Cream - Kose - Nature & Co Cotton Veil Mineral BB Cream

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

At first I was amazed by the texture.creamy and soft.that's why the name is cotton veil bb cream. I love BB cream since I'd been using korean bb cream.but because my first korean bb cream broke out my skin,so I changed it.I met someone told me that japanese bb cream is better than korean bb cream, so I'd tried to purchase japanese bb cream and I agree.
Here are the pros and cons from this bb cream
Pros :
- It's mineral bb cream, lightweight formula,as soft as cotton
- moisturizing, won't leave dryness
- dewy and luminous finish.
- sheer to medium coverage.able to cover imperfections but not for giant blemishes.
- u won't need primer or prep before u use this,cause it's bb cream.combinations of primer+foundation+moisturizer+concealer
- it has spf
- easy to apply
- whitens ur skin naturaly
- won't break out skin.love it.cause I hate my previous bb cream that broke out my face skin.
- very very affordable, while it's KOSE.
- it is made in japan. Many japanese stuffs that originaly made in japan have good qualities.

Cons :

- the no. #1 color is slightly lighter than my previous bb cream : Etude House BB Bright Multi Perfect Cream SPF 30 PA ++ with 10% Marine Collagen Extract #1 Firming and Glossy Skin
- the coverage is sheer to medium, so it won't hide your giant blemishes.but not really poor
- the staying power is not long last , but okay (so so)
- it is not for sale in my country and I supposed it is only sale in few countries.
- the color range is very limited.I supposed it has only one color that suits for asian skin tone.
But if you consider to find the right shade for you from this brand.u can try Kose Nature&Co Mineral Cotton Veil Foundation.
The Foundation version has several colors and I found it is softer, while the bb cream version is a bit thicker.
But the foundation is slightly more pricey.

Would I repurchase it?
Yes.It's a nice bb cream and affordable.but I need a good foundation.I found it is similiar to BOURJOIS MINERAL MATTE MOUSSE FOUNDATION but Bourjois is better and more pricey than this bb cream.