July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Since I'm on a 90's supermodel kick, I had to have Lolita because it's a perfect neutral for fair skin. Not too pink or brown, and it sets to a perfect velvet matte. This wears for hours and hours, and might wear off only after eating dinner (6-8 hours after applying). It doesn't dry your lips, peel, or fade. The tube might look small and skinny, but it has a lot of pigmented product in it. The only downside to this is if it's left sitting in a drawer unused it tends to separate, but you can fix that by shaking it. The pigment is heavier than the rest of the ingredients, and that happens naturally in cosmetics.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Clo0107

I love matte lips and this is the best matte liquid lipstick! The color is a dust rose and looks romantic and makes my lips look fuller. My on gripe is the wand. Sometimes there is extra product on the wand and when I go to close it, it spills over. A little product goes a long way! I use this almost every day and it's still not halfway finished. It's not sticky at all either!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by danniexm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you love matte lipstick, you must try this one. I got it at Sephora in Brazil, and $38 certainly sounds pricey (R$ 93 reais), but I think it worths. The formula is different from everything, it goes on liquid and, about 30s later, it dries, velvety-like. The color is a dusty-rose, mauvish, and "Lolita" became the perfect description for its looking on my NW5 skin. Its a very versatile color, I can't figure anyone looking bad wearing this. I don't feel it necessary to wear a lip balm underneath this product, even with dry lips. It lasts about 6h on me, and lose a liiiiiittle of its color at drinking/eating, also doesn't stain. The tube is pretty thin, but I think it will last since you only need to dab the wand on the center of your lips and spread the liquid over using a lip brush. I advise shaking before using.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by cakedup82inmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into sephora looking for backstage Bambi but fell in love with Lolita ;) I love matte finishes so this formula is perfect for me. The price is a bit much but if it were cheaper I'd buy every color!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Matte color that looks very good on both a fair and darker skin complexion. I love it's richness in color which stays vibrant and bold. I also really enjoy the finish to this color but it is very MATTE. Matte lovers, meet your best friend. Oh, and i purchased this at Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. The colors look amazing.

I tried the Lolita and was very happy.. This turned out to be a wonderful colorfor me. I definitely agree with the above and find this to be a perfect fall time makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ah, Everlasting Liquid Love. This lip color is magical. It goes on like a liquid gloss and is super easy to apply because of its creamy finish, but then, poof! It dries to a perfect matte finish.

I admit, it's a bit drying, but the finish is so perfect and amazing that it's not a dealbreaker for me. If you like your mattes REALLY REALLY matte like I do, you won't regret trying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by lesliexbane

This lipstick is amazing!! It goes on like gloss and dries to a matte finish I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an interesting product b/c it truly is a "liquid lipstick". It goes on wet like a gloss and within 30 seconds it dries completely matte. I wear a lip balm or gloss over it so it doesn't look so dry. I really liked it, the only reason I wouldn't buy this again is b/c of the price, I think $19 is steep for lipstick, but that's just me. If this was drugstore brand, I'd probably buy every color. (I got this as a gift for Christmas) The color is a dusty rose, a bit boring and blah in my opinion, but great pigment and not too bold for work and such. Also, a tip, be sure to use lip liner and be careful applying as it is wet when applied and if you get it outside of your lip, once it dries it's very hard to fix.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

I love this color. I plan on taking pictures of swatches of this color on my lips. I agree that it is a dusty rose with a hint of brown. I am also fair skinned (mix or nc/nw 10-15 depending on the season).

I love the staying power of this lipstick. It is magnificent. HOWEVER, I strongly suggest a serious moisturize underneath this. I mostly wear matte lipsticks for the staying power, but they are drying. I particularly asked for a more hydrating matte lipstick (if that exsists) and I was directed to this line. Love this line, don't get me wrong, but I did find it seriously overly drying. I am actually not to sure why I put this one with out a lip balm on of somekind anyway. I always do, but I guess I wanted to see if it was hydrating at all and it is most certianly not. SIlly me.

IT goes on very smoothly. Dries down to a lovely matte finish and has an extremely long staying power. I am impressed by the stay power. I wear this color alone or I top it off with a little shimmer with forever never of the same lip brand. Love.

::edit:: 08/31/2012 This color also comes in the regular lipstick form. Which I have just switched to and love WAY more. I found this liquid formula far too drying (even with a serious balm) that it was painful. Just not for these baby lips.