Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

4.4

on 5/26/2015 8:30:00 PM

such an amazing color and its matte perfection! it stays on forever and that's why I think its worth it. the price is a bit much for the amount but it stays put and last so its a plus!

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

i brought this lipstick because i was in search for something different and woolah. this is a very beautiful color, it looks great on all women of all colors. if you are looking for that kylie jenner or anglina jolie lips than this is it. its very liquified with a sponge lip applicator. so once you apply this lipstick you will need to give it a few mins so that it can dry but once its dries its a very matte finish and it stays put.( if you dont like that very matte dry feeling on your lips than this lipstick i probably would not purchase.) just use a liner of your choice and you are complete. would i purchase this again, yes i certainly would. well worth the money

on 4/24/2015 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG IT'S BACK! This has been out of stock at Sephora for MONTHS and Kat Von D announced on her Instagram this week that it would be back in stock on the site soon. So today, I went to Sephora to pick up NARS' Heat Wave and figured that I'd stop by the KVD display on the off chance that Lolita would be there. And HUZZAH! There it was!
First off, this shade is going to look quite different on everyone. On some, this will come off as a nude. On paler girls like myself, it's a medium brown. Against my olive undertones, this pulls a bit cool, morphing it into a gorgeous medium brown-taupe that is PERFECT for that gorgeous 90's lip that is so on-trend right now (thanks Kylie Jenner). I absolutely adore it.
The formula is consistent with the rest of the range in that it's weightless, not super-drying (surprising for a matte liquid lipstick) and when it's on, BOY does it stay there! I can eat non-greasy food, drink coffee and tea and water and whatever else, talk, do whatever, and this stuff doesn't budge. Go in for a kiss with my hubby? He doesn't end up wearing it too. It's the best formula on the market in my opinion in terms of lasting power and smudge-proofness (that's a word now, okay?).
The packaging is pretty and simple - no fancy applicator. Just a nice soft doe-foot in a slim, sleek tube that's great for travel.
It's $20 which is the going rate for good liquid lipsticks these days, so I can't complain too much. Besides, you don't walk into a Sephora expecting to get a bargain, do you?
Definitely will repurchase. May even go back to pick up a spare tube in case they run out indefinitely, as we've seen tends to be the case.

on 4/19/2015 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful brown, rosy lipstick. It's the perfect nude for my skin tone. Medium/olive and tan in the summer. It's work appropriate as well as going out at night appropriate. It's takes a few minutes to completely dry but when it does it makes your lips feel velvety smooth. But, you have to exfoliate and but some balm on beforehand because it will accentuate dry patches or flakiness on your lips. I will continue to repurchase

on 4/7/2015 10:05:00 AM

I love this color I never thought a brown tone lipstick would suit my skintone like lolita does! I love love love the formulas for these they stay on forever! Super easy to apply since it comes with the standard doe foot applicator but dont mess up in the process unless you have makeup remover close by. I would highly reccomend using chapstick or lip balm underneath it so you dont dry out your lips (this is a matte lip color, they are known to do that) Overall this was a great blind buy for me, thought it may not be for everyone especially if you are expecting a more pink-based lip color.

on 3/19/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I loooove!!!!

on 2/18/2015 3:58:00 PM

I was looking for a long-wearing lipcolor in a neutral color, and this one has been so popular at Sephora that I decided to see what the hype was all about. It is a dark rose brown, which is not terribly flattering against my N/NW10-15 skin. I also find it difficult to apply, and not very comfortable on my lips. It does have very good staying power, which for me is a bad thing since I have difficulty applying it evenly. I will be returning it.

on 2/11/2015 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LADIES, IF YOU RECEIVED THE MUDDY BROWN SHADE, READ!

When I first purchased this color last year I was very disappointed. It was definitely not a dusty rose shade. It was more of an unflattering, dark, muddy brown. I had thrown away my receipt so I felt like I couldn't return it. I left a negative review about this shade on Sephora last month, stating that the shade I received was not the Lolita that was being advertised. Yesterday, Sephora sent me a replacement stating that they read my review and confirmed that the lipstick I received was in fact a bad batch. I knew it! The Lolita that they sent me is the Lolita I expected to receive the first time around. The shade a beautiful dusty rose.

-Ladies, if you're one of the many who received the muddy brown shade, contact Sephora. Who knows? You might get a free replacement!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this liquid lip stick! I know this lipstick comes off different on certain people from a rosey brownish color to a more rosey pinkish color. On me it looks more like a rosey brownish and it looks amazing on olive medium dark skin tones. I love that it drys matte and a must have. If you find it get pack ups because it's sells out so fast and hard to come across again.

Popular Lipsticks

Velvet Teddy
Provocalips

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick First Impression Review by BeautynLifewSue

Recommended for Medium Skin