January 26, 2015 | 1929 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 12:49:00 PM More reviews by StephanyEvelyn

I absolutely love this liquid lip stick! I know this lipstick comes off different on certain people from a rosey brownish color to a more rosey pinkish color. On me it looks more like a rosey brownish and it looks amazing on olive medium dark skin tones. I love that it drys matte and a must have. If you find it get pack ups because it's sells out so fast and hard to come across again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

I found this lipstick very "meh", I really wanted to love it but it just didn't do all that much for me, I found it dried my lips out a LOT and just didn't give me that much colour pay off :(

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Karlynn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I waited and waited for Sephora to get this color back in stock. I have Outlaw and Vampira and love them. From the pictures I saw, this looked like it was going to be a perfect rosy brown. I got them today (I ordered two since it's a color that's always out of stock) and was very disappointed. The color in the tube looked much darker than any photo I've seen of this color (even the one at the top of this review). It is brown. No rosy as far as I can see. Maybe it's a brown gray. So I put it on thinking that maybe it changed color on the lips. Nope. Brown - Gray/Brown. It made me look more like a vampire than vampira (which I love). My husband came home (who's used to seeing me with bold lip colors on) and said "What do you have on your lips?!"

This color is so muddy, and as I said looks nothing like any of the examples I Googled, that it makes me wonder if it is a bad batch, or they intentionally changed the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by MeganDan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate lip glosses or anything that looks anything like a lip gloss, so when I picked this up I was soooo nervous. The colour payoff is AMAZING, one swipe is all you need and you have a nice strong lip. This colour IS misleading, says its a dusty rose, looks exactly like that in the bottle but once it dries on your lips the grey undertone becomes super visible, although its still a stunning colour. This stuff doesnt budge, stays put all day and feels so comfortable (although I would moisturize your lips before and keep a nice light moisturizer on hand, on the drier side)

Kat Von D keeps impressing me, havent been let down with any of her products!
$24.00 CAD

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Derpiies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shade in paticular looked like a dead pink rose on my olive n30 skin. Meaning it was a very muted rose (maybe a bit grayish)
The formula is fantastic though. It wears like iron and very comfortable on the lips. No flaking like with Vampira and opaque in one swipe.
I usually hate liquid lipsticks because even when theyre dry they feel mask like on your lips but this one I forget it's there.

I would not repurchase this shade because it looked pretty bad on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by TexasBelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm fair skinned with neutral undertones and this looked brown on me. No hint of rose what so ever. I'm disappointed because of the great reviews it got and I had to order it online at Sephora because the stores stayed out of stock on this.... and it just didn't work on me. I tried topping it with a pink lipgloss/lipstick, but then it made me look like I had lined my lips with brown lip liner, which was worse. I think it's pretty drying on the lips, as with her lipsticks too. Even after it has dried it still has a slight tacky feel to it that was kind of strange. Definitely have to exfoliate your lips before putting this on because any dry areas will be noticeable. It's very pigmented and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Arinabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG this stuff is amazing. It dries to the most beautiful matte finish. It is insanely pigmented so one swipe and your good to go. It is a beautiful brownish tone with a hint of pink. I love it and it almost reminds me of the kiley jenner lip trend going on right now.

Since it is a matte lipstick it can dry out your lips but honestly i haven't noticed or recall any significant dryness. If you do have overly dry lips just exfoliate and put some lip balm on underneath and you'll be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Sahazzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lipstick and it looks amazing as a rosy nude on nc45 or darker skin tones! It makes you look beautiful and put together, wear it to school or work during the day and rock it with a smokey eye at night! I have 2 tubes of this because I'm so obsessed with it. I LOVE how matte it is and it stays put with no transfer at all for at least 6-8 hours with eating meals!!! I think it's the perfect texture and has a neutral smell. Get it if you aren't sure about it!! You will not be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by daisypetals

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm pretty fair but I do love the look of dusty rose lips so I decided to try this out. When I got it I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of product that came with the $24 CAD price tag.I do have to say though that there is so much product packed into one bottle that it may get just a little messy but nothing too bad. I tried it on and it did make my lips look a little dry but that's because I didn't use any balm that day. But, for some reason, this colour looks very brown on me. That still doesn't stop me from wearing it though. I don't wear it on it's own. My routine is exfoliating my lips, applying a balm, a little bit of a matte pink lip colour, and then a few dabs of this on top and spreading all around since it's so highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. It is the colour I was looking for and I feel like it looks AMAZING. It lasts basically all throughout the day. It only really comes off when I eat something that's oily or has juices/sauces in it which is expected anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Amy622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it. Makes your lips a little dry so put a balm over it and no ... It's not as long wearing as I thought but I'm also very hard on lipstick. It's my everyday, HG product. Love it. The tube will last you a whole too.