September 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Arinabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG this stuff is amazing. It dries to the most beautiful matte finish. It is insanely pigmented so one swipe and your good to go. It is a beautiful brownish tone with a hint of pink. I love it and it almost reminds me of the kiley jenner lip trend going on right now.

Since it is a matte lipstick it can dry out your lips but honestly i haven't noticed or recall any significant dryness. If you do have overly dry lips just exfoliate and put some lip balm on underneath and you'll be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Sahazzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lipstick and it looks amazing as a rosy nude on nc45 or darker skin tones! It makes you look beautiful and put together, wear it to school or work during the day and rock it with a smokey eye at night! I have 2 tubes of this because I'm so obsessed with it. I LOVE how matte it is and it stays put with no transfer at all for at least 6-8 hours with eating meals!!! I think it's the perfect texture and has a neutral smell. Get it if you aren't sure about it!! You will not be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by daisypetals

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm pretty fair but I do love the look of dusty rose lips so I decided to try this out. When I got it I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of product that came with the $24 CAD price tag.I do have to say though that there is so much product packed into one bottle that it may get just a little messy but nothing too bad. I tried it on and it did make my lips look a little dry but that's because I didn't use any balm that day. But, for some reason, this colour looks very brown on me. That still doesn't stop me from wearing it though. I don't wear it on it's own. My routine is exfoliating my lips, applying a balm, a little bit of a matte pink lip colour, and then a few dabs of this on top and spreading all around since it's so highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. It is the colour I was looking for and I feel like it looks AMAZING. It lasts basically all throughout the day. It only really comes off when I eat something that's oily or has juices/sauces in it which is expected anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Amy622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it. Makes your lips a little dry so put a balm over it and no ... It's not as long wearing as I thought but I'm also very hard on lipstick. It's my everyday, HG product. Love it. The tube will last you a whole too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Since I'm on a 90's supermodel kick, I had to have Lolita because it's a perfect neutral for fair skin. Not too pink or brown, and it sets to a perfect velvet matte. This wears for hours and hours, and might wear off only after eating dinner (6-8 hours after applying). It doesn't dry your lips, peel, or fade. The tube might look small and skinny, but it has a lot of pigmented product in it. The only downside to this is if it's left sitting in a drawer unused it tends to separate, but you can fix that by shaking it. The pigment is heavier than the rest of the ingredients, and that happens naturally in cosmetics.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Clo0107

I love matte lips and this is the best matte liquid lipstick! The color is a dust rose and looks romantic and makes my lips look fuller. My on gripe is the wand. Sometimes there is extra product on the wand and when I go to close it, it spills over. A little product goes a long way! I use this almost every day and it's still not halfway finished. It's not sticky at all either!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by danniexm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you love matte lipstick, you must try this one. I got it at Sephora in Brazil, and $38 certainly sounds pricey (R$ 93 reais), but I think it worths. The formula is different from everything, it goes on liquid and, about 30s later, it dries, velvety-like. The color is a dusty-rose, mauvish, and "Lolita" became the perfect description for its looking on my NW5 skin. Its a very versatile color, I can't figure anyone looking bad wearing this. I don't feel it necessary to wear a lip balm underneath this product, even with dry lips. It lasts about 6h on me, and lose a liiiiiittle of its color at drinking/eating, also doesn't stain. The tube is pretty thin, but I think it will last since you only need to dab the wand on the center of your lips and spread the liquid over using a lip brush. I advise shaking before using.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by cakedup82inmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into sephora looking for backstage Bambi but fell in love with Lolita ;) I love matte finishes so this formula is perfect for me. The price is a bit much but if it were cheaper I'd buy every color!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Matte color that looks very good on both a fair and darker skin complexion. I love it's richness in color which stays vibrant and bold. I also really enjoy the finish to this color but it is very MATTE. Matte lovers, meet your best friend. Oh, and i purchased this at Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. The colors look amazing.

I tried the Lolita and was very happy.. This turned out to be a wonderful colorfor me. I definitely agree with the above and find this to be a perfect fall time makeup!