April 20, 2014 | 1598 users online

Gels/Soaps - Suave - Everlasting Sunshine

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by andrelmichelle

I really love this wash. it my favorite out of all suave washes. I can't wait to buy the lotion. I won't be buying the shampoo though because there shoots tend to be drying although I use there conditioner as a shaving gel for my legs. the only thing is I wish they would make it into a body spray.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my fave bodywashes from Suave.

To me the scent is a very vanilla with hints of pineapple...lathers up and rinses well. My skin never feels dried out after using this and the scent lingers lightly and I never have issues with it clashing by the time I put perfume on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ah,another favorite in the shower,you can smell the vanilla and some florals witch its soooo heavenly.I just bought the shampoo,conditioner,lotion and the deoderant in this scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by makeup2000

I use Suave's body washes all the time. I thought it would be fun to try the new scent. It's okay. It smells like sweet vanilla and something floral. It lingers on my skin longer than other Suave body washes. My husband and I use the same body wash, so I won't buy this again because it is too girly. I prefer the cucumber one for us both. Also, it doesn't seem to get us as fresh as the other ones, but maybe that is due to the heatwave and not Suave.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

this body wash smells heavenly and it's gentle enough for a child. Leaves my skin feeling soft without over stripping. I bought it for only $1.50 . I didn't get any rash allergy, dryness, or film build up like the more expensive stuff. I am not crazy about their ingredients cause it contain too many ingredients I never heard of. But it's alright when you are on a tight budget. It smells heavenly. Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts along with skin conditioning vitamin E, Suave Naturals everlasting sunshine showers you in a fun, uplifting scent that leaves skin fresh and delightfully fragrant.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PPG-9, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Polysorbate 20, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Vanilla Planiforlia Fruit Extract, Caramel, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

UPDATE*** after using it for about a month, I realize it is just too drying for the skin, especially children's skin. It smells nice but loaded with sodium laureth sulfate which is very damaging to the skin. I am finding that I like suave products less and less the longer I use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by LaurentEsq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

On the bottle, this body wash says it contains passion flower and vanilla extracts. Somewhat oddly, the Suave website compares it to Bath & Body Works Pearberry Shower Gel. I expected it to be very similar to Bath & Body Works' Forever Sunshine, which is supposed to smell like apricot, peonies and praline, but mostly I detect a sweet vanilla, slightly caramel scent with an underlay of flowers. It's a gel that lathers well and the light scent lingers on your skin a bit after you bathe with it, but not strong enough to interfere with perfume or fragrance. I think I would've preferred this had Suave made it one of their creamy body washes and given it a bit more moisture, but I like this and will probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by catwoman30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Because Suave tends to make dupes of B&BW scent I figure this was going to smell just like Forever Sunshine and snagged it up.Well it smells awesome but not like F.S.(and on the back the scent is 'compared to Berry Vanilla).The strange thing is it smells like neither:on me it smells like caramel apples-heavy on the caramel.It was a nice surprise actually and the scent lingers a little afterward.I just bought the matching deo today which is even more caramely-very nice!